Help me pick a winner - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-20-2012, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 15
Help me pick a winner

OK so gonna be buying a 16M soon red, no iPod and Italian stripe down the hood. That's the game plan at least.

This will be my first Ferrari.

But I would also like to pick up a second one for investment as well. Based on a budget of between $150,000 and $200,000 for the second car what would be the best bet? Was thinking a good 512 BB? Any other ideas or thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-28-2012, 07:47 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 28
360 CS, f430

I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
post #3 of 3 Old 07-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,201
250GTO

Now theres the $64 million dollar question that Im sure we'd all like to know the answer too....and in reality there are quite a few, but these are at a much higher level than your current budget will permit.

At this level, I'd buy a Ferrari to enjoy, rather than one I hoped would increase in value over time, as Investments and classic cars are a gamble at the best of times. What one person wants is not always the same as another and car wants change with generations and almost as quickly as fashion at the level you are thinking of entering the car investment market at.

However, with your budget in mind and looking at the market over this side of the pond Id be considering a European 308, 328, 512BB or 360CS as all are in budget and their pricing should stabilise or perhaps increase slightly over a period of time. But youd do best to remember that all cars will cost you money, whether you drive or park them, so again, my best advice is buy one that takes your eye and enjoy driving her!

Enjoy your 16M when you get her....fantastic car, loved mine!

Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today's a gift.....enjoy every minute!

Current: California 30 Handling Speciale.
Past: FF, 458 Speciale, California 30, 599HGTE, Scuderia Spider 16M, California, F430 Spider

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode