Well guys...It's one step at a time. or more like one car at a time. We shall see how the over the phone negotiations go tomrw for the 360. If they accept my offer contingent on PPI, I'll be booking flight to CT for as early as this week or late as next friday. The 328 is still on my list. Its the car that made me want a Ferrari to begin with. It's look is truly timeless. Turning 40 in less than 2 weeks guys. I think its a mid-life crisis and i just have to resolve it with a little help from achieving childhood dreams. I was almost setback this morning as i discovered my roof was leaking! new roof was going to put F car on hold but i said to myself that i just can't keep putting it off. Well, it all depends on how the talks go tomrw. I wish i could deal in person. I think it tells the other party you are much more serious and real.