F1 OR 6 Speed on 360 coupe- Ferrari Virgin - Page 2 - Ferrari Life
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 21 Old 05-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Owner
Elite Member
 
tazandjan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Ferrari Life Posts: 11,871
Every year, my techs suck out half the Tutela CS Speed and replace it with fresh. Prevents the works from gumming up. Every other year or so, I swap out the F1 pump relay. These simple precautions will prevent about 60% of the problems with early F1 transmissions. The other 40% are usually caused by owners who really do not understand how to use the system and go through clutches like a kid through M&Ms.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
tazandjan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale