P0343 Error Code - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-26-2015, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 4
P0343 Error Code

Hello-

re: 02 Ferrari 360 Spider F1
22K miles

I have an 02 360 Spider F1 and today while driving i got a P0343 error code (Cam Shaft Position Sensor A Circuit High Input B1) I cleared the code as i was about 15 minutes from home and the car was driving fine and haven't checked if it came back but I am curious as to what is/was the problem, not sure if anyone experienced this specific code in the past. I have a Capristo 3 exhaust with factory manifolds, cats and challenge rear panel and notice that it gets really hot back there when I'm am out driving for a little. I am not sure if this is contributing to the issue or not. I just got the car about three months ago and the selling dealer replaced the time belt, F1 clutch, release brg, cam gaskets, plug o-rings, manifold gaskets and engine mounts.

PS.. about three weeks ago i also got a P0421 code but after clearing it i haven't seen it since. i thought that came on maybe because i didn't let it warm up enough and was rev-ing it a little in the garage so maybe it triggered the 02 efficiency code.. but again it hasn't come back since.

thanks in advance
-Orlando

Last edited by Om355; 07-26-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode