What things do you want done? mechanical, paint and body, electrical? If it is mechanical, our sponsor Competizione would be a good start. I believe Richard is factory trained on the F40. In fact, when i first met him, he was doing an engine job on fow's owner's F40.
Thank you for replying!
The client is looking to have the following areas either reconditioned or replaced (after our inspection):
- repainting various blemishes and areas under the front bonnet (matte black color)
- cleaning (mostly my end via steam) the shock absorbers etc.
- top of shock towers need to be re sprayed (orange color)
- rear grille re-paint- matte black
- aluminum engine pieces (shields) either repainted or replaced
- several other tiny blemishes
- I will be performing a full paint correction over a span of close to 6 or 7 days so basically anything cosmetic is under either bonnet
- owner wishes to have various hoses replaced and checked- all seals inspected or replaced
- exhaust leak to be fixed
- insulation in rear bonnet area to be replaced
I will try and think of more as I recall more.
I really appreciate all the help gents!
- Dan K.