Monza F1 GP 2015 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 12-30-2014, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,291
Monza F1 GP 2015

Hi all,

With the new year just hours away from us, I would firstly like to wish everyone and their families all the best for the New Year, may it bring lots of health, wealth and happiness, as well as many memorable moments driving your Cavillino rampante

I'm needing a bit of advice, as I'm planning a trip to Italy in September 2015 and would like to include attending the Monza GP, even though a recent article read states the track is in jeopardy and the future looks grim for Monza race track as from after the 2016 GP, gives me more motivation to want to attend the GP in 2015

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a reputable online site to purchase F1 tickets from besides the official F1 site, or is it better to just go through F1.com? I've come across a few sites that offer tours and accommodation etc as part of the package but not sure if they are genuine sites or not??

Many thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-30-2014, 10:27 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,197
Mike, sorry but I don't have any specific vendor recommendations for an all inclusive package, however the F1 Paddock Club is a great venue, so whichever vendor you choose for your package, I'd highly recommend the Paddock Club be included in it. Dave (Ferraridriver) and I thoroughly enjoyed the Paddock Club at Suzuka last year, and wouldn't want to do it any other way in the future.

Also just wanted to pass along that I very much enjoy your insightful posts here, and want to wish you and yours a very Happy and healthy New Year in 2015!

'99 550, Rosso Corsa / Nero, S/N:114654, Assy: 31836, Engine: 52084

High mileage, low compression, and missing on a few cylinders.....just like my cars.

Maranello Skunkworks Team Member
post #3 of 4 Old 12-31-2014, 09:44 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 12
I have attended the Monza race twice and both times bought tickets through the Monza website (monzanet.it). It worked very well -- easy to choose a grandstand, and I believe there are some discounts for ordering early. The tickets arrived by overnight on schedule. I sat on the outside of the first chicane (stand 8) and by the second chicane (stand 9) and would highly recommend both of them. There are also a bunch of stands at Ascari. On Friday you can walk around and sit anywhere if you have a grandstand ticket. Monza is a great place to watch a race, and walking the track immediately after the race is an unforgettable experience.

post #4 of 4 Old 01-01-2015, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by cribbj View Post
Mike, sorry but I don't have any specific vendor recommendations for an all inclusive package, however the F1 Paddock Club is a great venue, so whichever vendor you choose for your package, I'd highly recommend the Paddock Club be included in it. Dave (Ferraridriver) and I thoroughly enjoyed the Paddock Club at Suzuka last year, and wouldn't want to do it any other way in the future.

Also just wanted to pass along that I very much enjoy your insightful posts here, and want to wish you and yours a very Happy and healthy New Year in 2015!
Hi John, thank you very much for the advice, had a look into the Paddock Club option and it looks to be an awesome way to spend a GP weekend, ticket sales are not available yet for 2015 but I have registered my email to be notified when tickets become available

Thanks John glad you enjoy the posts Wishing you and your family all the very best for the new year too! Hope it brings you health, wealth and many more memorable moments with your Cavillino Rampante

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverf360 View Post
I have attended the Monza race twice and both times bought tickets through the Monza website (monzanet.it). It worked very well -- easy to choose a grandstand, and I believe there are some discounts for ordering early. The tickets arrived by overnight on schedule. I sat on the outside of the first chicane (stand 8) and by the second chicane (stand 9) and would highly recommend both of them. There are also a bunch of stands at Ascari. On Friday you can walk around and sit anywhere if you have a grandstand ticket. Monza is a great place to watch a race, and walking the track immediately after the race is an unforgettable experience.
Hi, thank you for the heads up, completely slipped my mind about buying direct from Monza Your absolutely correct, I had a quick look at the site and you can get tickets cheaper for purchasing early. Heard so many good things about attending the Monza GP as being one of the best to watch live, so looking forward to it very much

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode