post #2 of 6 Old 04-11-2013, 01:20 PM
HPO
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 42
I'll see you there !
Blu Abu Dhabi 16M
Attached Images

Current: 599 GTO,550 Barchetta, F40, FF

Past: F355 GTS, 550M, 360 Spider, 575M F1, 430 Spider, 599 GTB, 575SA, 246 GTS, 599 HGTE, 16M Scuderia
post #3 of 6 Old 04-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,201
Hi Ben, great to see youre properly using my old 16M & that youve still got my Italia badge on the rear too, how's she doing & are you still enjoying her as much????

Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today's a gift.....enjoy every minute!

Current: California 30 Handling Speciale.
Past: FF, 458 Speciale, California 30, 599HGTE, Scuderia Spider 16M, California, F430 Spider

post #4 of 6 Old 04-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Enjoy! I loved my entry in 2010.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
post #5 of 6 Old 04-13-2013, 01:54 AM
HPO
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish16M View Post
Hi Ben, great to see youre properly using my old 16M & that youve still got my Italia badge on the rear too, how's she doing & are you still enjoying her as much????
Hi Peter

I am massively excited about doing the MM Tribute in the 16M this year.
I did it last year in a friend's manual 575 and we had plenty of time to debate the ideal car for the event. We settled on the 16M for its combination of performance, theatre and wind in the hair. So a plan was hatched!

Its a great event. Although there is some bad driving (mainly from Support Cars and Hangers On) the sense of occasion, the roads and the experience is something you would never forget. Only in Italy! You really should do it..

The only fly in the ointment is insurance, none of the major underwriters are playing ball this year, so getting this sorted is a priority for next week.

Your Italia badge is staying on for the time being... to take it off requires a new grill ! ;-)

Current: 599 GTO,550 Barchetta, F40, FF

Past: F355 GTS, 550M, 360 Spider, 575M F1, 430 Spider, 599 GTB, 575SA, 246 GTS, 599 HGTE, 16M Scuderia
post #6 of 6 Old 04-13-2013, 03:19 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,201
Great to hear Ben, the Italian badge adds something to make your sole Blu Abu Dhabi 16M more unique, I received many admiring comments on the badge when I owned her, it'd be nice to see the 16M still wearing it in 20 years

I am in the South of France currently & have arranged another FLEE to visit Ferrari & Maserati Factories next month, quite a few of our fellow FL members are joining in & we are convoying from Cannes in our Ferrari's, so doubtless we will enjoy another great run out in this beautiful sunshine. Habsy & I were on the Route Napoleon & in the mountains yesterday letting the locals hear our Ferrari's singing beautifully in stereo, what a way to spend a day.....life just doesn't get much better for true petrolheads!

Regards participating in the MM, I will wait until I am based here more permenantely as I have many events & attractions to attend this year and the MM is not on the list.

Enjoy the event, take loads of pics & I'll look forward to seeing pics of my former 16M enjoying an Italian lifestyle at last!

ATB

Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today's a gift.....enjoy every minute!

Current: California 30 Handling Speciale.
Past: FF, 458 Speciale, California 30, 599HGTE, Scuderia Spider 16M, California, F430 Spider

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode