I confess....I'm addicted ! Anybody else...? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-30-2012, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,996
I confess....I'm addicted ! Anybody else...?

Dear friends

Having driven "F" this morning in a "blasty stile" thru wonderful, sunny land scenery and this early afternoon taking "D" from the auto electrician freshly fixed home again with best weather and a singing engine, I had to (again and again) confess to myself that I'm deeply addicted and I believe there is only one cure to get it fixed....planning the next "blast"!

As about the last Swiss pass will be reopened for summer use here in Switzerland within the next 10 days, I fantasized about starting a 3 day pass tour thru Switzerland. Now I know, some of you mentioned beginning of September....but would anybody care for a 2, or 3 day trip thru the alps in June (15/16/17 June or 22/23/24 June or 29/30 June/1st of July) ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-30-2012, 06:38 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
switzerland + awesome ferraris = addiction. i think that is true no matter who you are. you are a lucky man, enjoy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 7 Old 05-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 176
When I was living in the UK in the early/mid 90's, I took my first trip to Switzerland. My wife and I spent at least 2 week there every year for the following 4 years. Since moving back to the US I always check the viability of a Switzerland vacation before considering anything else. To be able to drive my F car around the Swiss Alps would be the ultimate experience for me. I am truly jealous. Please post pics of your Swiss passes trip so I may live vicariously through you.

post #4 of 7 Old 05-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
No alpine passes here, but addiction doesn't care about that. Drove the GTC on Friday, Boxer on Saturday, 458 on Sunday, GTC today, Boxer tomorrow, taking the 458 to London day after tomorrow. The weather is wonderful, the cars are wonderful, life is wonderful.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
post #5 of 7 Old 05-30-2012, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,996
Well, Onno would you come to the passes in June ? Great you enjoy them all, you would need only one for the 2-3 days !
post #6 of 7 Old 05-30-2012, 07:41 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by 212Export View Post
Well, Onno would you come to the passes in June ? Great you enjoy them all, you would need only one for the 2-3 days !
Great invitation 212, but June is already pretty busy. I will think about it, though.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
post #7 of 7 Old 05-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by 212Export View Post
Dear friends

Having driven "F" this morning in a "blasty stile" thru wonderful, sunny land scenery and this early afternoon taking "D" from the auto electrician freshly fixed home again with best weather and a singing engine, I had to (again and again) confess to myself that I'm deeply addicted and I believe there is only one cure to get it fixed....planning the next "blast"!

As about the last Swiss pass will be reopened for summer use here in Switzerland within the next 10 days, I fantasized about starting a 3 day pass tour thru Switzerland. Now I know, some of you mentioned beginning of September....but would anybody care for a 2, or 3 day trip thru the alps in June (15/16/17 June or 22/23/24 June or 29/30 June/1st of July) ?
212, I truly envy you with the Alps on the doorstep. I think if I was so close every weekend would be an Alpine Ferrari weekend

Oh, and don't worry about the addiction. It's incurable, so no point in fighting it

Ferrari's: 360 Modena, 550 Maranello
Ex's: Dino 308 GT4, 612 Scaglietti
The Rest: Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Porsche 911 2.7s, Porsche 911 3.2 Carerra, Ducati 916... and the Land Rovers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode