Rocky-Mountain region meet? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-28-2012, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 139
Rocky-Mountain region meet?

Hey all:
As y'all can see from my user-rating, I'm not yet an owner. I'm working on it, and hopefully within the next 6-8 months.
BUT IN THE MEANTIME:
I'm semi-active in the Fiat Spider community. Those guys are always talking about FFO out in "that side" of the country, so we've been toying with an idea of a meet out here.

My initial idea is to have an Italian Car & Bike event.
Basic itinerary would be something like this:
Saturday meet for Coffee. Hit one of the canyons up the mountain, and lunch at the cafe by the lake, or Chez Tom's (ish) in Park City.
Sunday, a car-show / track-day at Miller Motorsports Park. We could have heat-races in the go-karts for bragging rights (I think Wet-Pet and I could take ALL y'ALL in a relay...). There's also the Shelby Museum onsite.
see the facility here:
Motorcycle Riding & Driving School | Racing & Group Events | Miller Motorsports Park

so my question is: how many of y'all would be interested in attending an event like this?

I'm not gonna lie: it;s tough to find a Ferrari for sale in this town (any town in Utah)... so it's tough to find various models to drive in my search for which one I want (see my other posts) and this would serve a selfish purpose that way

And before someone suggests it: the FCA chapter out here seems to be dead-on-the-vine. I know personally and professionally the guy who is the so-called "president" of the local chapter, and he has absolutely ZERO interest in ANYTHING related to ANY Ferrari but his own.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode