DC Restaurants - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 06:52 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 66
DC Restaurants

For those of you in the DC area, I'm hoping you can give me good recommendations for places where I can drive my 360, park at or near the door (as you would find in LA/California or Miami), and have a nice meal. In particular, for this weekend, I'm hoping to find somewhere that does a nice brunch. Georgia Brown's came to mind (b/c I think they let you park right out front in the valet line), but I would love recommendations from others.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
Try the Oval Room. I've parked right out in front before usually sharing the curb with a Bentley or Rolls. The restaurant offers impeccable service and a great menu.

The Oval Room

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....
post #3 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
you are going to have to be more specific. Location, type of food, ect. There are 50 recommendations. I would recommend both of the places i went this weekend, but they only have street parking. Off the top of my head, you can't go wrong at bourbon steak in the four seasons in georgetown. great parking out front, great food and bourbon inside. a little pricey.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,320
Just across the river near DCA is Indigo Lounge. Great view overlooking the mall and parking right near the door.

If you drive up to Cafe Milano (Georgetown) in a Ferrari, chances are they'll leave it right in front. They always have for me...

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.
post #5 of 9 Old 02-03-2012, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Thanks!

Gentlemen - Thanks for the recommendations. I've gone to Oval Room, Bourbon Steak and Indigo Lounge. All great! For the exception of Indigo Lounge, I hadn't driven to these places since I'm usually getting there by walking or cab, so I'll have to go back in the 360. I've also now received 3 recommendations for Cafe Milano. I'll look into that more closely...

Thanks again! Much appreciated.
post #6 of 9 Old 02-12-2012, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Blah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariQuest View Post
Gentlemen - Thanks for the recommendations. I've gone to Oval Room, Bourbon Steak and Indigo Lounge. All great! For the exception of Indigo Lounge, I hadn't driven to these places since I'm usually getting there by walking or cab, so I'll have to go back in the 360. I've also now received 3 recommendations for Cafe Milano. I'll look into that more closely...

Thanks again! Much appreciated.
So I defaulted to Georgia Brown's and, wouldn't you know it, the street out front where they valet was closed that afternoon b/c they were clearing out the occupy DC folks from the park. Oh well.
post #7 of 9 Old 02-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Owner
Elite Member

If you haven't been to the source, i would highly recommend it. Of course there is the best, Komi, and second best, rasika, but good luck booking a table.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Last edited by wetpet; 02-12-2012 at 12:00 PM.
post #8 of 9 Old 02-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Owner
Elite Member

as far as cafe milano goes, i don't know anything about the parking except there isn't any. it's on a small street in the heart of Georgetown. perhaps you can park out front, don't know. the one time i went there we took a limo.

cafe milano is more of an experience than a place to get great food, so if that is your goal, o.k. If you want great food, i could name several much better. I also would much rather go to cafe milano when it is warm for a better overall atmosphere. It's more of a place to see lower level wonks and cnn personalities than anything. you might catch the occasional congressman, but who knows what they look like? But i guess it's worth doing once.

post #9 of 9 Old 02-12-2012, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
as far as cafe milano goes, i don't know anything about the parking except there isn't any. it's on a small street in the heart of Georgetown. perhaps you can park out front, don't know. the one time i went there we took a limo.

cafe milano is more of an experience than a place to get great food, so if that is your goal, o.k. If you want great food, i could name several much better. I also would much rather go to cafe milano when it is warm for a better overall atmosphere. It's more of a place to see lower level wonks and cnn personalities than anything. you might catch the occasional congressman, but who knows what they look like? But i guess it's worth doing once.
Thanks man!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode