575 is an updated version of the 550. In most ways an improvement, and in others it was a slight step back, although this is also down to your own preferences. In summary, the differences are thus:
1. Slight change in the design of the nose. I like the 550 better.
2. Change in headlight configuration. Again I like the 550's better.
3. Xenon headlights. Clear improvement.
4. Increase in engine capacity (5.75L) and power (515 bhp). That's always an improvement!
5. Available with F1 transmission. Most of them were sold with this upgrade. It is indeed, as you state, a paddle shift without foot clutch.
6. Softer suspension than the 550 when it came out. This was improved with the Fiorano Handling Pack which is definitely recommendable.
7. Upgraded interior. Overall an improvement.
The best 575 is the 575HGTC which was the last before the 575 SuperAmerica. These are still quite pricey though.
I think the 550/575 is a little more 'under cover' than Boxer's suggestion of a 360, and it is a little more practical with the boot as well. Other than that, the 360 is also a very reliable daily driver.
You do need to realise, though, that 'stealth' in a Ferrari doesn't really exist. You still get tons of attention when going to the shops in a 550...
Check out the Buyers' Guides on this website!
Onno Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!