Ferrari RC - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-07-2003, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
Ferrari RC

Hi, I work for a great RC car company, we make mostly 1:10 and 1:18 electric and nitro racers. We are licensed to use the likenesses and trade dress for many other Supercar manufacturers, as well as the the basic American, Japanese and Euro models. We would very much like to license Ferrari models, but keep hitting brick walls in getting actual contact information. Ferrari S.p.A. does not respond to our requests. Mattel keeps saying we can sub-license from them, but has been stalling. Does any one have contact info for Ferrari Idea? All I can find is "Lugano, Switzerland". A physical or email address, phone or fax number, of an actual person who can give us some information would be very much appreciated.
:work:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-15-2003, 06:05 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 30
Hi,

That is unfortunate for you guys. What is the brand name of your company? I think that being is the USA... it causes you a problem with Mattel.

If you can prepare a quality brochure/ presentation, showing how your Ferrari RC models look like, the quality of the product and the attention to details and history are very important... They might do something for you.

Good Luck.

Marcel Brossi.
karmodels.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode