Moroso May 2-3rd - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 03-29-2003, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 139
Moroso May 2-3rd

Hi my wife and I will be leaving for Palm Beach for the Ferrari club meet.Friday May 2nd around noon,Have dinner with the club then take our car on the track Saturday befor heading home..If anyone would like to follow us with there Ferrari and leaving from the st petersburg/Clearwater area perhaps we could hook up ,Mick.. ha: ha:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-02-2003, 11:12 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,082
Hi Mick
well enjoy yourself and bring back some info
Say can you drive on the track?
post #3 of 9 Old 04-02-2003, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

You Bet Ya

:P :P Im just getting my timming belts changed ,,ready for the track $250.00U.S. per day for the track unlimerted,,Im just doing saturday a.m. on the track..I do not want to push my new baby too much ,Im still learning what she likes and dislikes.Plus its a 4 hour drive home that same evening.. Hopefully it will be nice and sunny so on the drive down I can work on my tan,Mick.. ha: ha: ha: ha: P.S. Enzo I e-mailed you my address,,

post #4 of 9 Old 04-03-2003, 07:48 AM

Well i hope you will enjoy yourself

and BTW install a camera in your car :wink:
post #5 of 9 Old 05-01-2003, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

:P :P Hi Enzo,Recived your flyers ,Im leaving tommorow and will hand your flyers out to members of the Ferrari club of america guys and girls P. S. Ill try to get some photos Mick.. ha:
post #6 of 9 Old 05-01-2003, 07:22 PM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick dipple
:P :P Hi Enzo,Recived your flyers ,Im leaving tommorow and will hand your flyers out to members of the Ferrari club of america guys and girls P. S. Ill try to get some photos Mick.. ha:
Mick,
Thank you for your help! Enjoy the weekend and kick some ass!
post #7 of 9 Old 05-16-2003, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Yea Baby

:roll: :P 8) Verry,verry verry Cool weekend :green: Hi Enzo,went to Moroso 2 weeks ago,gave your flyers out ,people seemed interested in them,Great fun in the evenings at dinner, meet some other members of the club..Nice people..Im bad with names,but the mecanhics wife from new york was a complete nutter.(i mean that she was such a laugh),Any way we meet for breakfeast at the lobby, went to track,drivers meeting ,then you could go on the track as you wanted..I took my cabriolet on 3 tims for 4 laps at each time,the first time a instructor drove my car and explained the line to take and such things,great time..I did not push my car like some people,nameley Ryan who had a 360 challange car there and took me around for 3 or 4 laps, I cannot remember as I asked Ryan to slow down after 1 lap as I was feeling sick with the Gs we were pulling,Ryan slowed down for half a lap and then masshed the gas peddle again F1 shift keep the gas down and flip gears 95mph in third into 4th while cherping the rear wheels AWSOME HIGHLIGHT of the weekend.Went around in a instructors mustang cobra bigger brakes stiffer suspension full roll bar ,5 point harnes,again exsremley cool and verry scary..I must be feeling old in my old age..Went around in a street 360 That was scary because you had standerd seats and belts,tires and suspension.. A club members car ,but the owner Herman let an instructor drive me around in it. really the only bad part about the street 360 was the seats and the belts and that was only because the guy drove like he was trying to catch Mr Shummy ..Got to drive around in a 911 (not bad) Ol yes Did i mention that the mustang reached 125 and the two 360s about 140mph..in all cars but the challange car especilly I almost shit my pants comming off the front strightaway to a sharp left ,I did not think he was ever going to stop,,and let me tell you WHEN he hit the brakes it F----ing stopped..Also got to ride in davids 512 (the yellow beast) it was fun for being a big and heavy car but going down the front and back strightaways that V12 sounded so beautifull especilley at about 90mph Untill we ran out of space and had to break :green: :green: If anyone is intrested there is another track meet in october in palm beach..Hope I did not go on too much Thanks Mick P.S. Thanks for the link Peter ..
post #8 of 9 Old 05-17-2003, 09:40 AM

WOW mick
seems that you had an amazing time
the ride in the challenge sounds amazing, especially with somebody that knows the car and the track, i would love to do something like that (i mean i want to drive :wink: :green: )
do you have some good shots or clips?
you wouldn't happen to have onboard vids?
post #9 of 9 Old 05-18-2003, 07:57 AM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Mick,
Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for helping me out. I hope it produces some results. I also have to ask as Dirk did if you have any pictures to post?
Andrew

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode