FERRARI life's first book release : joke ? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 12-18-2007, 03:06 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
FERRARI life's first book release : joke ?

Dear Ferraristi,
June 1st, i was very enthusiastic about a mail i received from Ferrari Life : their first book was released !
Very eager to get my copy i ordered even two (one was for a friend's birthday in september) through the suggested link of amazon.com.
Great is my disappointment to yet receive another e-mail from amazon.com that the release date is now postponed again upto february 28th 2008.
Can anybody tell me if this book really is released as announced by Ferrari life and how i might get a copy of it. One's enough by now, the idea of the second being to offer a new release, which a summer release 2007 won't be anymore in 2008.
All the best to everybody and seasonal greetings from Belgium.
rangiroa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-19-2007, 12:06 AM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangiroa View Post
Dear Ferraristi,
June 1st, i was very enthusiastic about a mail i received from Ferrari Life : their first book was released !
Very eager to get my copy i ordered even two (one was for a friend's birthday in september) through the suggested link of amazon.com.
Great is my disappointment to yet receive another e-mail from amazon.com that the release date is now postponed again upto february 28th 2008.
Can anybody tell me if this book really is released as announced by Ferrari life and how i might get a copy of it. One's enough by now, the idea of the second being to offer a new release, which a summer release 2007 won't be anymore in 2008.
rangiroa
You can buy it now from:

US
http://www.motorbooks.com/Store/Prod...ails_39033.ncm

UK
www.amazon.co.uk

or

http://www.motorbooks.co.uk/notes.asp?bookid=80912

the book was released over 6 months ago.
post #3 of 4 Old 12-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangiroa View Post
Dear Ferraristi,
rangiroa
I am very sorry to hear about this. Let me know if you are not able to get it and I'll send if I can't get a copy mailed direct to you.

post #4 of 4 Old 01-07-2008, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
I am very sorry to hear about this. Let me know if you are not able to get it and I'll send if I can't get a copy mailed direct to you.
Hello Andrew,
Best wishes for 2008. I was happy to spend the Holidays in London.
Today, i received my Amazon package containing the two copies i ordered june 1st. Unfortunately, it wasn't a hardcover as mentioned in the order confirmation and i had to pay another 10 EUR, not mentioned in the order confirmation, in addition to the 13,47 USD handling and shipment fees i already paid.
Probably, i shouldn't have clicked the link of Amazon in the Ferrari life mail you send, it would have saved me a lot of time and money.
Kind regards from Belgium,
rangiroa.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode