Want to Buy a 550 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 08-09-2007, 07:16 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 28
Want to Buy a 550

If anyone is selling a 550 Maranello. Or if you know of one for sale. Please email me. I have been looking for months now an cannot seem to find a deal that is both good and fair. The dealers I have contacted want way to much and other used car dealers, I won't get into that. Now I am trying to find owners who want to sell there car. I am not a dealer. Just a Ferrari nut who has been saving a long time for he's car.
I have emailed the " car finder " guys on the site. Hopefully they can help.
1998-2001 Maranello. Silver, Red or Blue. (no Yellows or Black and no red interiors please) . Service history is important. Mileage is not that bothersome as long as the car has been looked after.
Cash buyer .

Thank you

Andy
713 334 8030
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-15-2007, 03:41 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 402
You may want to check one of our members named bart, i believe he is selling his 550.

Chicago_Pete
hey slow driver
post #3 of 5 Old 08-15-2007, 06:56 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
yes, Bart's 550 is the happiest car in the world

post #4 of 5 Old 08-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Andy,

Send a private message to the user "Bart" he is in LA selling his. Have you been to the dealers in Houston?
post #5 of 5 Old 08-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,397
Most 550's I've seen are on the market for a long time - you should be able to get a decent deal. What do you think of being "way too much"?

Just a little friendly advice: real bargains on 12 cylinder Ferrari's are a myth. You get what you pay for. If the car is decent, the owner will know about it, and ask for a fair price. If the owner doesn't know the current market, the likelihood of him having a decent car to sell is zero.

In the current US market, I would budget for a car that is between 110 and 120k. There are cheaper ones out there but they won't be that nice. When you are finally going to buy your dream car, do you want to get the bargain basement variety? I suggest saving up for another 6 months and getting one that is truly worth all the trouble.

Of course, that is just me - I hate bargain hunting and I look for quality. Other people get a kick out of shaving off $500 off a deal. That's fine. Just be realistic when buying a 550.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode