Absent? Nah, just busy. - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-17-2015, 07:54 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 46
Absent? Nah, just busy.

I posted a little while back, about 4-6 months ago (Too lazy to remember) And besides the fact of college, I was actually busy trying to create a song that helps me imagine driving my dream car, and how it would feel in my head.

Might be weird, but that's what I do. I was just stuck making this song, not sure what else to do. I would come home, scrap the track, start another one, scrap that one, start another one, And it was rinse repeat, for about 2 months. I was determined.
When I saw the Testarossa for the first time in a car show 2 weeks ago, (It was not yellow. Damn) I knew exactly how I would feel behind the wheel while I was in front of its presence. (That car just had me staring at it for minutes on end)

I have now successfully saved up around 11.3k, and it's only going up. That little raise at Walmart has helped, but i'm looking at a second job too. 2 more years at college. Only two.

So I came up with this little tune, Kinda thinking of me sitting behind the wheel of this tame monster.

With little Track announcements and some effects of the car, just happened to toss it in with a 80's track I was creating. Was trying to get the Synth-Wave Down. Tossed a Background together, and boom.

Here it is.

I don't know what you Red Head's listen to out there, but I would be down with the 80's synth.

Last edited by CrispyTurtle; 05-17-2015 at 08:08 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-17-2015, 08:15 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 406
Hats off for being inspired by an Fcar and as a fellow musician and song writer kudos for writing the song.

2006 Ferrari F430 Coupé,
post #3 of 5 Old 05-18-2015, 05:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by efg2014 View Post
Hats off for being inspired by an Fcar and as a fellow musician and song writer kudos for writing the song.
Was really Art blocked at it.

But I guess when you see something for the first time, it just, clicks.

post #4 of 5 Old 05-18-2015, 09:42 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 406
That is part of the process. And yes some times things just click. If you engross yourself in music stuff happens more quickly. A few times I have composed, once a classical piece and another time a rock tune, in my dreams but woke up and couldn't remember!

2006 Ferrari F430 Coupé,
post #5 of 5 Old 05-18-2015, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by efg2014 View Post
That is part of the process. And yes some times things just click. If you engross yourself in music stuff happens more quickly. A few times I have composed, once a classical piece and another time a rock tune, in my dreams but woke up and couldn't remember!
I luckily can remember a dream pretty well. If i get a melody in my dreams, when I wake up, I immediately wrote down what the notes were and what it sounded like. But this time, I was at a car show, and there was no pencil nor paper around at the time. I was driving all the way home, humming loudly so I would not forget this melody. I must have looked like a joke haha. Then, just composed it when I could into my Program.

Was not too easy.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode