599-328-405 fwy..m5-pch - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-03-2014, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
599-328-405 fwy..m5-pch

I took out the 328 this afternoon , top off, 100 + degrees. After going over the hill, I got on the 405 at Inglewood av. As I came through HB, I got next to a very young fellow in a 599. That car is pretty cool. We said a few words through the windows, I said I loved his car, and he said he really liked mine as well. I asked that he drop down two gears and spool it up ,and he did. I was a little disappointed at the sound of the exhaust. It sounded like he had some sort of aftermarket set up, and instead of that musical Ferrari V12 , high pitched sound, it was very hard on the ears, a low , crackling type of sound, not sure what was up with that, my cars exhaust note is much more pleasing on the ear . I know I have heard a 550 s exhaust sound, and it was much more of what I would expect. Anyways, he was cool dude, and his girlfriend took a photo of my car, and I took a couple of his. While on PCH , I was passed by a v10 M5, this guys car sounded really awesome,,kind of F1 ish, it was much better than the 599 for sure, so like I said, I cant quite figure anything, but the 599 had a lousy system.
Attached Images

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode