My F355 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 04-15-2014, 07:44 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 20
My F355

Well i bought y F355 sight unseen last year from Oregon(I am from Mass).It was a dream car that i finally owned.After getting the car here i drove ot for a week and then decided to find someone who could service it.I found Dave at FSOB and im glad i did.Not to make this a long thread Dave found a water leak(water pump was leaking)and informed me of much issues that the car needed so i decided to leave the car there and do the engine out service.Well again i say im glad i found Dave because he found alot of things wrong that needed taken care of.Anyway i got the car back yesterday and after heads,valve guides,clutch and a million other little things i got my car back perfect.I drove it yesterday and absolutely loved it.Thanks David for your professional work and keeping me updated during the course of the repairs.You truly were the light at the end of this tunnel.Again i love my F355 because of you .
George
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,881
George- You were lucky finding David. He is one of the good guys.

Now you have a brand new F355 and no worries about valve guides, which will now last the life of the car.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
post #3 of 13 Old 04-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
george you like to live on the edge. I wouldn't buy a 355 at all, let alone sight unseen! Glad it is all sorted out now. Sorted 355's are very nice cars. I just don't have the stomach (wallet) for it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 13 Old 04-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Owner
Sponsor

Ferrari Life Posts: 967
Thank you, George, for your patience and kind words. I know that it was a long road to travel, particularly with someone that you hadn't dealt with before. Testimonials from delighted clients are the best endorsement of the quality that I deliver. And as Ed so succinctly stated, a well-sorted F355 is a joy to own. I cannot recall which movie the line is from but "Enjoy the ride..."

Thank you!
Attached Images

Sarasota Italian Garage, LLC
Sarasota, FL
www.fluentinferrari.com
[email protected]

**An independent facility with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA**
post #5 of 13 Old 04-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
George, welcome to FL and congrats. Indeed, you are fortunate to find someone who can truly take excellent care of your F car.

How about some pics and stories behind your purchase ?

w/ smiles
Jimmy
post #6 of 13 Old 04-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,881
Wow, pretty. Yellow is my favorite Ferrari color. Might paint my 575M Giallo Triplo Strato one of these days.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
post #7 of 13 Old 04-15-2014, 05:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
george you like to live on the edge. I wouldn't buy a 355 at all, let alone sight unseen! Glad it is all sorted out now. Sorted 355's are very nice cars. I just don't have the stomach (wallet) for it.
True it wasn't cheap but it was def worth knowing that it's perfect.
post #8 of 13 Old 04-15-2014, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazandjan View Post
Wow, pretty. Yellow is my favorite Ferrari color. Might paint my 575M Giallo Triplo Strato one of these days.
Yeah it was red or yellow and yellow just called me in.I love it
post #9 of 13 Old 04-18-2014, 02:03 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari1970 View Post
Well i bought y F355 sight unseen last year from Oregon(I am from Mass).It was a dream car that i finally owned.After getting the car here i drove ot for a week and then decided to find someone who could service it.I found Dave at FSOB and im glad i did.Not to make this a long thread Dave found a water leak(water pump was leaking)and informed me of much issues that the car needed so i decided to leave the car there and do the engine out service.Well again i say im glad i found Dave because he found alot of things wrong that needed taken care of.Anyway i got the car back yesterday and after heads,valve guides,clutch and a million other little things i got my car back perfect.I drove it yesterday and absolutely loved it.Thanks David for your professional work and keeping me updated during the course of the repairs.You truly were the light at the end of this tunnel.Again i love my F355 because of you .
George

Hi George,
welcome to FL and congrats for the nice car, yellow is the original Ferrari colour ....
I don't know personally David, obviously I'm in Italy and him in USA but i listen speak of him on FL, and all guys speak well of David ...
You is lucky to have near a good technician for your 355, this is a big base to mantein your car for the future ....
I have a good service near me in Italy ....

Fabio

PRESENT: 575 F1 HGTC ROSSO CORSA 2004' - MB CLS 350 CGI 2007'
PAST: 550 ROSSO CORSA 1998' - MB CLK 240 2002'
post #10 of 13 Old 04-30-2014, 07:05 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 42
has the aftermarket provided enough solutions to make the 355 less daunting to own and maintain?
post #11 of 13 Old 04-30-2014, 11:14 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,397
Congratulations! The F355 looks great in yellow.

[offtopic start]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 550_Maranello View Post
yellow is the original Ferrari colour ....
Colour of Modena as you well know, but since no Ferraris raced in yellow for the first decade, that statement seems wrong to me. None of the first models were presented in yellow.

[offtopic end]

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: 550 Maranello
Present: None
Past: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello,
365BB x 2,
330GTC
post #12 of 13 Old 05-13-2014, 08:59 AM Thread Starter

check it out everyone f355 for sale

Ferrari1970
Hey everyone ,If you anyone thats interested ,I am going to sell my 1998 Ferrari F355 spider.
6 speed Manual,yellow,challenge grill,39K.Tubi exhaust.I just finished the major servie from Ferrari Service of Bedford NH (DAVE).I spent 25 K on engine,clutch,.Top works with Black interior.I am selling only because i am going to upgrade
Asking price is 70K
,After driving this i will always own a Ferrari as i am in love with it.
If anyone is interested and would like pictures or questions feel free to email me at [email protected].
The car is awesome .
post #13 of 13 Old 06-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumbaco View Post
has the aftermarket provided enough solutions to make the 355 less daunting to own and maintain?
Yes, all of the problems have a permanent fix, once done properly they should not fail again. If somebody could just make longer life timing belts...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode