Black 328 in HB today ? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 03-08-2014, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Black 328 in HB today ?

Hello gentlemen, today was as good as any summer day can get, 80 dry degrees under insane deep blue SO CAl skies. I took full advantage of this Barchetta type afternoon, and took a nice drive up to Manhattan Beach, then down to Newport and up through Huntngton. Going through downtown HB, I nodded and smiled to what appeared to be an older small asian 328 pilot , pulling into a parking stall. It was so busy and crowded, I couldnt stop on Main St to say hello. I thought maybe it was one of you fine fellows. It was a black GTS with these wheels that I was not to fond of, dont know the brand. The car looked really clean . By the way, the driver had a handi cap placard hanging from his mirror , I thought it was kind of funny !!! Anyways , the first two 90 degree corners leaving my house, one left and one right, had me hanging the ass end out, on cold tires in second gear as if the spirit of Micheal Schuemacher had come over me , the slides were picture perfect. I felt like the guys on Top Gear. I know Ive posted this crap before, but I know you fellows would have been impressed. I can really drive my car well, and I know Im not a professional, but I sure do look like it sometimes,,,have a great weekend,,Brett Lucca
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 03-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Brett, good to hear you are yourself in full force.

Just to clarify a point for the rest of us here, when you mention HB, I presume you are referring to Hermosa Beach (?). If so, many here that are not familiar with southern California cannot second guess HB as such.

I was back in Long Beach in February and the weather was super. Looks like it is even better now with the in between storms recently.

w/ smiles
Jimmy
post #3 of 8 Old 03-08-2014, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Owner

HB

Hey Jimmy,,thx for your reply,,Im sorry,,I should have clarified,,,HB -Huntington Beach,,,and yes,,there is Hermosa Beach as well,,people usually refer to Hungtington as HB,,and Hermosa Beach just as ,,,"Hermosa " Smiles,,,Brett

post #4 of 8 Old 03-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Indeed, my bad.

w/ smiles
Jimmy
post #5 of 8 Old 03-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,455
Well done, Brett!

Salve,
Capo

The bad news: Time flies
The good news: I'm the pilot

You cannot make life longer but you can make it wider and higher.
post #6 of 8 Old 03-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 624
Lucca I have to say you always seem to get nice photos and your car looks brilliant under that vast blue sky. It reminds me a little of Australia where the sky seems so much bigger and bluer than here in our part of Europe.

Drive hard but drive safe.

Cheers
Michael

Current Fcars: 360 Modena
Gone but not forgotten: 360 Spider, 575M, F430.
Other stuff: '71 Holden GTS Monaro, '80 BMW Alpina B9, '74 Porsche Targa, Caterham, MB CL500, Land Rover Discovery.
post #7 of 8 Old 03-09-2014, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Owner

thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 575er View Post
Lucca I have to say you always seem to get nice photos and your car looks brilliant under that vast blue sky. It reminds me a little of Australia where the sky seems so much bigger and bluer than here in our part of Europe.

Drive hard but drive safe.

Cheers
Michael
Thank you Sir. And yes, with regards to the So Cal sky, I grew up in New England, Ct to be exact, and the sky never looks as big and blue as it does here in California, Im glad I wasnt just imagining it !! lol,,,Have a great week my friend,,,
post #8 of 8 Old 03-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 357
yeah Brett, looks great, always better in great weather driving without the top ! glad you drive so often enjoying your Ferrari !

~know so many f-owners cars only collecting dust..."this is such a pity "

cheers

Rgds
Johnny

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode