SPA IS BACK - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 08-29-2004, 04:09 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,082
SPA IS BACK

yeah

F1 is DEFENITLY back at Spa Francorchamps
they just started, it went already wrong in La Source, some nudging with resulted in broken wings and 1 car out and some damaged cars, then a spin on the top of Raiddilon with resulted in 3 cars out and some more damaged cars, so inmediattly the safety car out & several cars in the pit for new tyres and some repairs
now we just need a good rainshower and then MY TRACK IS BACK :green:

and yes i do hate the new turn at the busstop chicane and yes i already had seen it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 08-29-2004, 06:51 AM
DJ

Ferrari Life Posts: 300
SPA is DEFENITLY back!
The race was all but boring and a new F1-champ! Michael Schumacher.Oh forgot he'd already clinched 6 titles before! :lol: With spirited fights and passing ON the track we can say SPA is here to stay. It rained tough, but in the wrong region of Belgium: mine
post #3 of 17 Old 08-29-2004, 06:52 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 613
Man, this is one of the best races this season! To bad Schumie didn't win, but I don't mind. He's the champ! Amasing race it was...

...and how stupid is JPM!!! If he had any brains he would race, no mather what car he drives. He just stopped! That's a bad reference on his CV. He's going to have some problems being second at McLarens!

If you're interrested, here's the results from my site!

post #4 of 17 Old 08-29-2004, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
SPA is DEFENITLY back!
The race was all but boring and a new F1-champ! Michael Schumacher.Oh forgot he'd already clinched 6 titles before! :lol: With spirited fights and passing ON the track we can say SPA is here to stay. It rained tough, but in the wrong region of Belgium: mine
This race didn't need no rain... :wink:
post #5 of 17 Old 08-29-2004, 07:27 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcos
could you imagine what would have happened if it had rained? :lol:

i would say that this race had the most action of the year
post #6 of 17 Old 08-29-2004, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Dirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcos
could you imagine what would have happened if it had rained? :lol:

i would say that this race had the most action of the year
Indeed, this is a race for history! We're going to tell a kids about this someday...
post #7 of 17 Old 08-29-2004, 08:43 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,211
that was one cool race
post #8 of 17 Old 08-29-2004, 10:53 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 824
Yep because Kimi won. Unfortunately not in the right car. My ideal Ferrari team (if Michael and Rubens are about to quit) would be Raikkonen and Button.

Would love to see those two in the Maranello cars at the same time! Sorry Dirk, I still am no Alonso fan and don't see him win any championship. I even don't think he will do better than Coulthard in his career

Niels

Doomed for life with the Ferrari virus
post #9 of 17 Old 08-30-2004, 02:10 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 22
The Belgian GP was better than a movie! Is Ferrari racing the rest of the season just for fun? :lol: (Because they already won all championchips)
post #10 of 17 Old 08-30-2004, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250lm
Yep because Kimi won. Unfortunately not in the right car. My ideal Ferrari team (if Michael and Rubens are about to quit) would be Raikkonen and Button.

Would love to see those two in the Maranello cars at the same time! Sorry Dirk, I still am no Alonso fan and don't see him win any championship. I even don't think he will do better than Coulthard in his career

Niels
Pleaso no! Not Kimi, he has got no personality! :-? Well we can't see his personality...

I want Luizzi and Badoer...
post #11 of 17 Old 08-30-2004, 07:06 AM Thread Starter

i want Alonso & Trulli
post #12 of 17 Old 08-31-2004, 01:07 PM

Kimi might not have a personality like Button has, but his driving is the best you can ever have. I think this guy takes the championship at least three times, let's hope he is in a red car then. Button might be as good as Kimi, so he probably will take two titles in his career. Well if they both drive for Ferrari, we have five more titles to cheer about ;-)

Liuzzi I haven't seen him drive much but as he is leading the F3000 championship he should be okay. On the other hand, I doubt it he will ever win races in F1 but you never know. Badoer does not impress me much although he is a very good substitute driver. Ferrari does not hire other drivers for nothing when they are going for the championship (see Salo!)

Trulli is at the end of his career and still is not in a top team next year. I don't think he will win many races anymore. Alonso, I doubt he will ever win a championship but he will win races on the same regular basis as Coulthard did in his career (so about 10-12 still to come).

Many times I am wrong, so don't hang me up on it. But if it is going this way, remember who told you so ;-)

Niels

post #13 of 17 Old 08-31-2004, 01:11 PM

Quote:
want Alonso & Trulli
Andrew, please delte this guy's account: he cheers for the Renault line-up ;-)

:nuts:
Niels

post #14 of 17 Old 08-31-2004, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
want Alonso & Trulli
Andrew, please delte this guy's account: he cheers for the Renault line-up ;-)

:nuts:
Niels
you punk

Trulli is still one of the best drivers, he just never got the change in a topteam and i'm affraid that he won't get a change anymore
post #15 of 17 Old 08-31-2004, 01:28 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Renault a top team at the moment? Leave Ferrari out of the equation and who would have lead the championship????????

No Trulli was a big talent in his earlier years, and still is a great overall and valuable driver, but he does not look like he is able to turn races into his advantage. This weekend he again did not make the best out of his pole. I believe some of the unfortunate moments in his career were not his fault, but there are too many of those moments to label them as unlucky. While he is ver close to Alonso in the standings, why is it that Renault wants to get rid of him in favour of a driver which actually has statistics that are less good and had many more GPs under his belt?

I used to be a big fan of Fisichella as well but after his Benetton period he also proved he just missed THAT one tiny thing to make it to the absolute top in F1 even if they have a Ferrari steering wheel in their hand.

Just how I look at it,

Niels

post #16 of 17 Old 08-31-2004, 04:25 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,684
It's the drivers favourite circuit and it shows. Everyone wanted to strut their stuff here and that's the cause of the many accidents, I think.

But I'm just so happy that it's back.
post #17 of 17 Old 08-31-2004, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Liuzzi I haven't seen him drive much but as he is leading the F3000 championship he should be okay. On the other hand, I doubt it he will ever win races in F1 but you never know. Badoer does not impress me much although he is a very good substitute driver. Ferrari does not hire other drivers for nothing when they are going for the championship (see Salo!)

Trulli is at the end of his career and still is not in a top team next year. I don't think he will win many races anymore. Alonso, I doubt he will ever win a championship but he will win races on the same regular basis as Coulthard did in his career (so about 10-12 still to come).

Niels
:lol: You might be right, you might be wrong. You'll never know until it's in the past! But I think that no mather what, Ferrari wants a personality... ...like schumie. I think badoer might be the replacement for Barri, a good second. And Liuzzi has the perso and he's Italian. But we'll see. I personally think there aren't any drivers on the track right now good enough for Ferrari...

For Trulli and Alonso, you're so right! :wink:

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode