328 @ Redline / nice drive tonight - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 02-01-2014, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
328 @ Redline / nice drive tonight

Its amazing to me how good my car still runs and feels at speed. I know the new generation F Cars are so far advanced and so fast as well, with that being said, for me, I dont think the driving experience in my 328 can be bested, at least not by much . At 93,000 miles, the motor is still well capable of reaching 7800 RPM s and in this late afternoon and evenings drive instance, I pulled 120 in 4th at 7800 RPMS, the motor not flinching one bit . I had the room, so I was able to pull it off on the 91. On my way home , I was able to carry some nice speed through two freeway interchange ramps, one a tight right hander, the other, an up hill sweeping left, which I was actually able to accelerate as I went through the very long apex , entering at about 90 , and exiting at about 110 , going around trafffic as if they were back markers in an F1 race. Once in a while, you have to drive these cars the way that they were made to be driven, Ferrari ,Porsche, and others do not make powerful, superb handling cars only to be driven on the track. I ended tonights rip with a nice slide , making a 90 degree right hand turn through a stoplighted intersection in 2nd gear, the ass end stepping out with a spot on steering input correction , priceless....Ferrari, there is absolutely no substitute,,
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 357
Hey Brett, sounds like you're enjoying your F-car just like years back when I met you, interesrting thing is I just came from a early morning drive after some rain we had last night, really fresh and clear morning with some scattered clouds still around making the air cool but rich and moisty, I went down a new road exiting the town where I live, the've uograded the roads and connected to highway and with a new large bridge with 4 intersection roundabouts, so I pushed the 328 in those circles and with ease, the load Tubi screems when passing underneath the bridge, wow, I'm so glad for this and there little to no cars like this weekend morning..,giving me a happy feeling of ownership and enjoyment of my F-Car, got my baby exactly 2 years ago(next month) and almost hitting 30 000km, 5000km in two years and those k's were only fun drives getting to know the car and a few far trips over weekends !

I love my 328, its like she speaks to me when we're drifting along a quiet road somewhere...

I've played with my heaters after the oil temp came-up this morning, darn-it, they are like NUCLEAR at full blast ! can't believe they work so well after so many years and the heater valves opens and closes quick with a clear sound coming from under the dash...

cheers buddy !

Rgds
Johnny
post #3 of 3 Old 02-01-2014, 10:49 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
rite on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTS View Post
Hey Brett, sounds like you're enjoying your F-car just like years back when I met you, interesrting thing is I just came from a early morning drive after some rain we had last night, really fresh and clear morning with some scattered clouds still around making the air cool but rich and moisty, I went down a new road exiting the town where I live, the've uograded the roads and connected to highway and with a new large bridge with 4 intersection roundabouts, so I pushed the 328 in those circles and with ease, the load Tubi screems when passing underneath the bridge, wow, I'm so glad for this and there little to no cars like this weekend morning..,giving me a happy feeling of ownership and enjoyment of my F-Car, got my baby exactly 2 years ago(next month) and almost hitting 30 000km, 5000km in two years and those k's were only fun drives getting to know the car and a few far trips over weekends !

I love my 328, its like she speaks to me when we're drifting along a quiet road somewhere...

I've played with my heaters after the oil temp came-up this morning, darn-it, they are like NUCLEAR at full blast ! can't believe they work so well after so many years and the heater valves opens and closes quick with a clear sound coming from under the dash...

cheers buddy !
Rite on Johnny !!!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode