survey popup - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-17-2013, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 199
survey popup

I got hit by a survey popup when I came to this site this morning. It was something done by the Autogroup or something like that, to be fair at that point I did not pay attention. They claimed to be the owners of this site.

I am confused what information this survey was trying to gather as the questions seemed quite focused on stuff that forum is NOT.

Beyond the fact that I HAD to enter my age instead of a range (I almost stopped right there) which I hate to do, so I lied about my age. I would not have lied about a range.

Then the question "Did you find the answer you were looking for?" came up...uh NO I was not looking for a answer ! I was not looking for a answer about a new model ! I was not researching a new car ! but of course I had no option but to say I was...immediately this told me this is a car dealer that is phishing for customers, but I like this site so I kept going.

After a few more questions "What is your level of personal involvement in the decision making prosess for automotive purchases in your household?" Ok, now I KNOW I am dealing with a car dealer and again none of the answers work for me. I am the sole decider for MY car, my wife is the sole decider for HER car and my daughter for her hers. I would never presume to force a car on my wife or daughter, they chose what they want, I choose what I want..but nope not a option on their canned answers.

I don't understand the goal of this survey especially with the "commercial" aspect of the questions, what is it you are/were trying to accomplish. Because the questions are way off base for this type of forum and the canned answers don't this type of forum at all.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode