I looked this forum up cause I need information on the Testarossa for a 1:8 scale model building project.
I want to have the correct electrical workings built in but that requires a lot of information so I figured I might try a forum for Ferrari enthusiasts and owners.
So here's my first question. How is the headlights of the testarossa being worked? I'm refering to the low and high beam under the pop-ups (don't know what to call it).
My questions are as follows:
1. Can the low and/or high beam be powered in the 0 mode of the ignition key?
2. In which modes of the ignition key can the low and/or high beam be powered?
3. Does the lights popup automatically with the turn of the ignition key?
4. If the answer to question 3 is no, can the high beam be powered without having to power the low beam first?
5. What's the color of the lights? Daylight, warmwhite, yellow?
I think these are all the questions that I have for now.
I also have a question regarding the indicator lights. Are there four lights for each side, including the green indication light on the dashboard (front, side, back, dashboard)?