Shifting through the gearbox - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-24-2013, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Shifting through the gearbox

I took the 328 out for a drive around the Canyon By The Sea this afternoon. As usual there was a fair amount of traffic, so I just took it easy for the most part. For me shifting this car through the gears has been a serious addiction for me, for the better part of 14 years . Blipping the throttle betweeen cogs is so much fun, no matter what gear, or what RPM , it just feels good. I have always been very grateful for being able to own such a pure driving machine. I understand that most of you fellows have the electronic boxes in your F cars, and I f I was a wealthy man, I for sure would have one such Ferrari in my stable, and then again, thats after I procured an F40 and an F50 !! lol ..I could not imagine ever owning a Ferrari without a manual gearbox . Someday I would like to canyon a Ferrari with paddles, my left foot breaking is outstanding, whether in a Kart or in my truck, or anything else . I must say that I have the midas touch on the street , bikes included. Track work is an entire different ballgame, which I found out when I raced motorcycles and did track days . My 328 is running really well, but sometimes I wish for another 100 HP, that would be absolutely insane !! Well, I hope you fellows had a chance to live the dream in your Ferraris this weekend..take it easy,...Brett

Last edited by lucca brazzi; 08-24-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode