A bit tired after an all nighter with the team to get this live. I'll checkin tomorrow after some much needed rest and give everyone a better update. Briefly:
- A few known bugs on profile page
- A cleaner look means things have been shifted a bit, so some adjustments will be needed. As I get feedback we'll adjust. Things like "whos online" etc
- A major major revamp to the Buy & Sell section
AND WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED.
- A mystery section that will be next to "Photos"
- Awesome homepage being built as we speak
- A lot more
On the homepage, immediately after all the forums, you'll see the link "Mark Forums Read" I will also likely add this option under your username drop down (top right)
Gotcha, and I like the idea of having it with the New Posts button too. Makes it easy to mark everything read after opening the threads of interest.
One thing that's always bugged me about vBulletin is that if 2 (or more) threads are updated in the same subforum since the last visit, only the latest updated thread shows up in the New Posts. I've missed many thread updates because of this - any idea how to fix? Note, this isn't a problem "just" with FLife, it's any vBulletin based forum.