A wee trip - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 01-31-2012, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 120
A wee trip

I,m of to Orlando next weekend. can any one point me in the direction of the local Fcar dealer. Its nice to see cars in bright sun light, having said that if the wife knows what i have in mind i,m sure she will have a hickey fit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by weepee View Post
I,m of to Orlando next weekend. can any one point me in the direction of the local Fcar dealer. Its nice to see cars in bright sun light, having said that if the wife knows what i have in mind i,m sure she will have a hickey fit.
It is on South Destiny Dr. Talk to Candido. He is one of the nicest salespeople you will ever talk to. Very cordial and loves to talk about the brand. I was there about a year ago and we must have talked for an hour. When we were finished I was getting into my rental car to head back to the hotel when he came out and asked me if i was interested in taking a California out for a test drive. Super guy! He also recently helped me facilitate a factory tour this April. Would not have been able to do it without his kind gesture. The dealership is lucky to have him!
post #3 of 4 Old 02-02-2012, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 120
Thanks , i,ll call in and have a talk with him. only thing is i,ll have to tell the wife some story to get away with this one

post #4 of 4 Old 02-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by weepee View Post
Thanks , i,ll call in and have a talk with him. only thing is i,ll have to tell the wife some story to get away with this one
My wife just sat in the showroom reading her Kindle. She could of cared less if I was there for three hours let alone the hour we were there. Have fun and tell Candidio Jay from Erie Pa. said hello!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode