140 side by side this afternoon - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-03-2011, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
140 side by side this afternoon

well gentlemen,the dude who fixed my 1000 turned out to be a no show on my Busa,he had the beast for 2 months,and didnt even start on it , all i wanted was the fuel injection synched, now that i fixed the tank breathing problem ,this prick shares his shop with a BMW shop and they want him out,guess lots of people coming around to check on their bikes,i guess he is tweaking in Murrietta.the BMW guys were nice enough to charge my battery so i could pick it up ,and i did this morning. So anyways Busa Ray and myself terrorized the south bay today,i was glad to be back in the saddle,doing off the line burnouts through intersections ,a nice roll on 1st to 2nd burnout through some wet sections as well, i then was able to pull off a couple of nice 1st to 2nd gear wheelies ,completely extatic that i was able to still shift in the air ,now all i need to do is grab 3rd and 4th , maybe next time,bike seems to be running 90 % ,but i still want to get the fuel injection set perfect. Last but not least,Ray and i got a nice roll on drag on Ocean Av Fwy ,side by side up to 140 MPH ,before having to back out due to upcoming traffic,the bike really felt smooth and powerful, and of course the huge shot of adreneline was cool. hope you fellows are having a good weekend,tomarrow ill take out the F1 !! LOL ,going to be 75 out again,today was another summer like day.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode