Me and my 328..hard to find the words - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-09-2011, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Me and my 328..hard to find the words

i cant speak for any of you fellow Ferrari owners,,,but what i can say for myself,,is that,,,my 328 talks to me,,,and it says "Brett,,drive me hard,,and drive me fast,,,and in return,,i will overwhelm every ounce of your existance,,,with a driving experience,,that you will know in your heart,,can only come from the hands of God himself,,",,,today,,after the F1 race,,and a little of Josie Whales...i couldnt resist,,,the perverbial,,,sunday drive,,,while on this drive today,,,i had a chance,,to put the car through a few paces,,,and that Ferrari experience,had overtook me once again,,,the experience..,that cannot be equaled,,,in any other car,,,except,,in my belief,,,an F40,,you know,,,it has the same DNA....i dont believe,,,that you have to have a 500 HP car,,,to have a spiritual driving experience,,,but what you do need,,,is the sum,,of a few parts,,all coming together,,,Ferrari,,,figured that out,,a long ,,long., time ago..ive been fortunate enough,,to be able to dial in and set up my car ,,,so well,,,that its better...than a stock 328,,,my goal,,was to enable my car,,,to go around corners,,as fast as the chassis would allow,..,every ounce of whatever HP my car has,,,gets to the ground without any hesitation,,due,,to the Kevlar clutch,,,the K & N,,,TUBI,,and Larini,,absolutely...delivers,,the very best music,,,the 3.2 Liter 32 valve motor can produce..i have had my car,,,over 12 years..and have driven it over 68,000 miles,,.and 90 % of those miles,,were done with a smile,,only another Ferrari driver can appreciate...thanks for reading,,Brett

Last edited by lucca brazzi; 10-09-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
i have to agree. it pushes all the buttons. one of the few, if not only car i like as much as the day i bought it 6 years ago. cars will come and go out of my garage but the 328 stays.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode