the more i think about it,,,the more >> TR - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-30-2011, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
the more i think about it,,,the more >> TR

i just finished watching some you tube videos,,,of Testarossas,,fitted with different aftermarket exhaust systems,,and im liking what i see / hear..today,,,after dropping of the 328 at Fast Cars,,i was drooling over that 512 TR that was still there,,,,as well as another 88 Testarossa that was in the shop,,,i love the old style Ferrari interior,,as well as that unbridled Ferrari feeling i get ,,when im gazing and checking out these cars,,,there was also 2 355 s,,that had just been purchased..that both needed repairs,,,Fransisco,,told me,,the PPI,s that were done, failed to find the 10000..in repairs,that were needed on each car,,,i forgot exactly what they needed,,,now ,,i know..there are lots of examples of good ..low mileage 355 s out there,,and with proper 30 k services,,should last ,,,one of the 355 s had 90k miles,,it was in good shape ;looks wise,,,but it had a lot of issues that needed addressing,,,the Testarossa,,in my opinion,,is going to be a lot more reliable,,and cost less to keep on the road,,the only problem im hearing about,,,is a fucked up fuse board,,that gets overheated by the fuel pumps,that are very close by,,,the shop is even having problems with the new boards that they have for replacment,,hence that 512 TR is still in the shop,,now a couple of months,,

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode