Kidding, but maybe got ya guys to look
I'm a little more realistic than that......Starting the quest and the forums seem to be usefull, so here goes.
Looking for a 348 or poss 355, must be red, must not have a roof,..... that's the extent of cast in stone req's I have formulated. The arguments for the rest of the details are many.
My determinations so far, and this is just a few:
- 348 - more of raw car / simpler car.
- 355 - more car / more complicated car.
- Not so sure on ultra low mile cars, not driven, not exorcised (just like it's spell'd), having said that I think over 40k is alot of miles.
- Cars without history make me nervous, livable possibly, but hmmm
- Later 355 as opposed to earlier.
- Poss better as manual as opposed to F1
My urge to just "buy one" is overruled by some semblance of common sense, but I'll get over that. Been thinking about it for a while and it's time. Not much of a bio. sorry people if you want to know just ask. I am versed in expensive, non-revenue producing activities so that will not be overly foreign to me.
ps: do you guys qualify me? like could I get kicked of the island?
Some of my choices - comments welcome
1999 SF 355F1 Ferrari : 355 - eBay (item 170612803936 end time Mar-17-11 10:20:03 PDT) 1998 Ferrari 355 F1 Spider for Sale 1999 Ferrari 355 for Sale: Rare F1 Fiorano Spider
and a 348 that is pending...
I'm really buying the car for my dog........hence the phrase.