CBEE Day of Exotic Proportions - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-24-2010, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 56
CBEE Day of Exotic Proportions

Hello all,

My name is Mitchell Truong. I am the fundraising coordinator for the school of Chemical, Biological, and Environmental Engineering (CBEE) Student Chapter at Oregon State University. Within the next year I would like to organize a fundraising event similar to the Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo charity rides at Cannon Beach, OR last April, and I am in search of owners/drivers of exotic cars willing to volunteer to help out. I intend to build the event (date, time, etc.) with input from the volunteers, so this will be a fun and ideal event for everyone.

Attached is an informational sheet containing a general description of the event, what the OSU CBEE student chapter is, and my contact info. Just check out the sheet and shoot me an email if you have any questions or would like to know more about how you can volunteer! If you have already decided that you would like to be a volunteer, in the email let me know and I will put you on the mailing list, so we may consult you when putting the fundraiser together, and so we can send you official updates as the event develops.

I will be attending the Keizer Cars and Coffee on August 28th, and the Portland Cars and Coffee on September 11th to meet interested drivers and to hand out this informational sheet to those not on this forum. I will be wearing a bright orange OSU baseball cap, so look for me!

Regards,

Mitchell Truong
Attached Files
File Type: doc CBEE Day of Exotic Proportions (DEP).doc (136.0 KB, 108 views)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode