Removable front license plate bracket - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-23-2010, 07:22 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Removable front license plate bracket

Here is a custom made slip-on removable all stainless steel front license plate bracket, TIG welded, that between the two versions I currently have developed, fits all 308, 328, Mondial, GT-4, 456, 550, 575, 599, 612 and California Ferrari blade type grills that I have tried it on. It's perfect for shows where you drive to the event lawfully and remove it for showing or you just do not like the idea of drilling into the body. No drilling, tools or special modifications are necessary. The inner felt liner protects the grill from scratching. A spring loaded hook rotates to easily secure the bracket in place. The 5/16" dia. bolt hole centers are at approx. 7" apart and should fit all U.S. license plates. Euro plates may also fit or made to fit with an adapter. I have not tried it on other Ferrari models but suspect it would fit most of those with metal blade grills too like the 512, 400, and maybe even vintage pre-'70s Ferraris. PM or email me with your grill's "blade" dimensions and I'll confirm fit. You can see some photos and get more details at Birdman’s site – http://www.birdmanferrari.com/bracke...se_bracket.htm
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-13-2015, 12:48 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
Hi there, how do I purchase one of these brackets for my 83 ferrari 308 GTS QV? I do I contact you? Thanks Barry
post #3 of 3 Old 12-28-2015, 01:48 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
575 Front Lic Plate Holder New Order

Hi, Can you help me with an order for the 575 front Lic plate holder?

Please advise.

thank you

Peter Carniglia
[email protected] or 818-399-1087

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairpilot View Post
Here is a custom made slip-on removable all stainless steel front license plate bracket, TIG welded, that between the two versions I currently have developed, fits all 308, 328, Mondial, GT-4, 456, 550, 575, 599, 612 and California Ferrari blade type grills that I have tried it on. It's perfect for shows where you drive to the event lawfully and remove it for showing or you just do not like the idea of drilling into the body. No drilling, tools or special modifications are necessary. The inner felt liner protects the grill from scratching. A spring loaded hook rotates to easily secure the bracket in place. The 5/16" dia. bolt hole centers are at approx. 7" apart and should fit all U.S. license plates. Euro plates may also fit or made to fit with an adapter. I have not tried it on other Ferrari models but suspect it would fit most of those with metal blade grills too like the 512, 400, and maybe even vintage pre-'70s Ferraris. PM or email me with your grill's "blade" dimensions and I'll confirm fit. You can see some photos and get more details at Birdman’s site – http://www.birdmanferrari.com/bracke...se_bracket.htm

Peter Carniglia

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode