Ferrari Life Forum banner

Any good Ferrari shops in Chicago

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  zelyasi 
#1 ·
Ok so I'm getting excited about buying my first Ferrari, but wanted to get on the forum to get some help from all you Ferrari vets out there. So I'm looking for a good shop for a pre purchase inspection in the chicago metro area. My past experience has been that there are some great shops out there that are more knowledgable and honest then authorized dealerships themselves. Any advice would be helpful

#2 ·
Ok so I'm getting excited about buying my first Ferrari, but wanted to get on the forum to get some help from all you Ferrari vets out there. So I'm looking for a good shop for a pre purchase inspection in the chicago metro area. My past experience has been that there are some great shops out there that are more knowledgable and honest then authorized dealerships themselves. Any advice would be helpful

DOn't know about Chicago, but don't limit yourself to local. AND be aware that some areas are not as good as other: FL anyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.