Your first Ferrari - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 02-27-2010, 10:27 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 23
Your first Ferrari

Describe in detail what you felt like when you bought your first Ferrari from the dealer and drove it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
post #3 of 5 Old 02-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
broke
Wetpet, got to remind you the request stated, "in detail". Your reply is, well, to the point ? As for myself, it was a F355 manual, and if I recall, I drove like a scared, old driver, not to crash ? w/ smiles Jimmy

post #4 of 5 Old 02-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
my response says it all. Of course, when my ferrari showed up on the truck i was beside myself. I drove and drove that thing. I was in love and still am. Just took it out to dinner with a good friend last night. Speaking of your experience jimmy, when i got my diablo roadster i felt the same way. Here are the keys, see ya later. I was terrified to drive that car the first time. I didn't know where anything was, or how to work anything. Visibility was lacking. it was intimidating to say the least. Specially since i drove it home from the shop in our notorious rush hour traffic. It got really interesting when i bungled first gear and stalled it in the middle of a busy intersection at rush hour and discovered the battery was dead. and i was by myself.......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #5 of 5 Old 02-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 45
The day I bought mine I was eating lunch with a friend when a another dealer friend of mine called me and told me he just bought a QV GTB and was on his way home with it. My friend gave me a ride to his shop, I took a quick test drive, and wrote him a check. He wanted to talk shop but I had to run. Had to pick up my girlfriend at the train station and I was late so my first drive as an owner was a cannonball run from York to Lancaster.

I pull up to the train station and my girlfriend is out front on a bench.
She says, "Hot car. Where the hell do I put my bags?"
I never thought of that. Her first ride was triple digits and wide open...with a suitcase on her lap. Despite her introduction, she always loved the car and drove it better than most guys I know. Girl had skills...

Spang

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode