430 prices - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 02-11-2010, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 23
430 prices

Just curious but where do you guys think 430 prices on both coupes and spyders will be in two years?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4italia View Post
Just curious but where do you guys think 430 prices on both coupes and spyders will be in two years?
Lower

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
post #3 of 6 Old 02-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 10
I just picked up a 2008 F1 Spider 3800 miles - not that much diff between a 2006 with similiar options. Is there a site out there like the Kelly Blue Book for exotics?

post #4 of 6 Old 02-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
cavallino says 175-270. not very helpful. Since the car is so new and the number that have traded recently are probably in the hundreds, i think it could be difficult finding a good source. I imagine it's also a moving target over the last six months. Might be best to compare asking prices and talk to dealers.

as to where they will be in two years, obviously down. All factors are exerting downward pressure. Not the least the new model and the number of people that will be trying to get out of the 430 when they get into a 458. I imagine most customers will be in that situation. all those cars will join the ones already out there. In two years? maybe sub 100k for a coupe. But what do I know?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #5 of 6 Old 02-12-2010, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 23
I also believe they will be lower based upon the fact that they are their running production cars manufactured in substantial quantities. Lots out there. I am looking to move up to a 430 Spyder but I wonder if they will be around the $125k to 130k range. Maybe it is wishful thinking but I believe a lot will depend on the economic rebound. I presently own a black 360 that I am considering putting up for sale. I don't want to lose too much more value but I think 2010 & 2011 may still be a little early for the drop on the 430's to really make a difference.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-13-2010, 06:50 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
just keep in mind the drop in 430 prices will probably follow the drop in 360 prices. Don't know what the spread would be, but i rather be driving a 430 and losing money than a 360. Assuming they are dropping at a similar rate. 360 is not any easy sale right now and i'm not sure when it will become one anytime soon.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode