1995 Ferrari F50 For Sale... - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 01-13-2010, 02:17 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,291
1995 Ferrari F50 For Sale...

Found on DuPont Registry...

Any comments on all the custom bits that have been done to it? For me personally, I say leave the F50 in original form and leave out the iPod connection and subwoofers etc. The only mod I would do is the Tubi exhaust.

Latest Arrival!! We are very pleased to offer this rare collectible for immediate sale. This gorgeous vehicle is finished in Rosso Corsa over Black Interior. This vehicle features an F1 derived V12 Engine with over 520 horsepower in a 2700 pound carbon chassis vehicle. Incredible power to weight ratio, on top of being the vehicle built to mark Ferrari's 50th Anniversary, makes the F50 such a special car. This car received a few custom bits including a iPod based stereo system, including mini subwoofer, as well as high/low component speakers in a custom enclosure which ties into the alcantara based interior. The factory seats received a custom center cushion, roll bar hoops received custom stripes, the rear wing also received custom 'Stradale Style' striping, black painted wheels, custom black calipers with Red logo, complete Tubi exhaust system including headers and rear muffler, and more! Leasing and Financing Available OAC. Trade-ins are welcomed. For more information, please call Sales at (310)558-3300.

Asking Price: $788,888
Mileage: 7420
Exterior: Rosso Corsa
Interior: Nero
Body Type: 2 door Convertible
Transmission: Manual
Engine: 12 cylinders
Vin#: ZFFTA46B000103499
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-13-2010, 02:25 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
There has been one F50 for sale here in Japan for some time. 1997 F50, 17,400km., Tubi exhaust system, price 60,000,000 JP Yen. w/ smiles Jimmy
post #3 of 7 Old 01-13-2010, 04:23 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,397
Terrible customisation. Those seats! Nasty and tacky.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

post #4 of 7 Old 01-13-2010, 04:25 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 64
Not enjoying the seats and other bits. But, I quite like the black wheels. . . . .

R
post #5 of 7 Old 01-13-2010, 04:28 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
i'd lose the stripes and the seats. But hey for 800k, that's a drop in the bucket.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 7 Old 01-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
Are the scuderia shields painted onto the leather, stitched or custom made in leather? In any event I like the color of the seats. Perhaps I'd just lose the shields.

Man the F50 is just a bad ass looking car.... says Ferrari to me more strongly than an Enzo in many ways.

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....
post #7 of 7 Old 01-13-2010, 12:05 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 69
That car has been for sale for a while. It has been jumping around dealerships for about 2 years now. The stripe is painted, so that means it will need a new paint job to remove it. The interior will also have to be redone. The black rims on it look awesome. If I were to buy this car, I would repaint the exterior black, keep the black rims, and redo the interior in black as well. I'd also add on capristo exhaust. It would be one sinister looking F50.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode