Schumacher confirmed!! - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 12-23-2009, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 136
Schumacher confirmed!!

Saw it on F1-live.com. Hate to call it (espnF1) as its just confirms they know nothing about F1 coverage....

Anyway I have to cheer for Michael against Alonsohole...Forza Felipe!!

I WILL BE IN CANADA!!!

Ciao, Minico.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 12-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 460
Is this a money thing? Curious as to why he would do that when the Scuderia would give him a ride...
post #3 of 20 Old 12-23-2009, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Hey Robbie, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

3 year deal $10 million ea.(7mill euro).

I think hey just wants to race!

post #4 of 20 Old 12-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 285ferrari View Post
Is this a money thing? Curious as to why he would do that when the Scuderia would give him a ride...

wouldn't they have to field three cars? FA was already much of a done deal

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan
post #5 of 20 Old 12-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
I'd put my money on Alonso v. Schumie.

Canadian $ of course.
post #6 of 20 Old 12-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
actually, the scuderia wouldn't give him a ride. in fact they pushed him out early to give kimi a ride. worked out for them with a wdc and wcc that year.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 20 Old 12-27-2009, 01:52 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 6
Forza Alonso!!, beating M/S has been done before and will be done again!

Just hope the 2010 race-car is up to the challenge?

Ciao
post #8 of 20 Old 12-30-2009, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Owner

IMHO....

Schumacher created the environment & team atmosphere @ Ferrari in order to build and succeed continously for years.

NOW we have primadonna Alonsohole....lets see two tours of duty with some blackmail & threats @ McLaren and rigging a race @ Renault....sounds like he's not the team player Ferrari needs...I could be wrong....BUT the last few years speak for themselves.....FORZA Felipe!!!!!

Michael will be his consistant self as always...if healthy & car is good..LOOKOUT!
Not driving a Ferrari, but re-enforcing what a class act world champion driver should be!!! the rest of the drivers should take notes! and beware!

I will cheer for him because to me he helped build and add to the legend that is Ferrari! No Schumacher, No Ferrari as we know it NOW!
post #9 of 20 Old 01-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1fan View Post
IMHO....

Schumacher created the environment & team atmosphere @ Ferrari in order to build and succeed continously for years.

NOW we have primadonna Alonsohole....lets see two tours of duty with some blackmail & threats @ McLaren and rigging a race @ Renault....sounds like he's not the team player Ferrari needs...I could be wrong....BUT the last few years speak for themselves.....FORZA Felipe!!!!!

Michael will be his consistant self as always...if healthy & car is good..LOOKOUT!
Not driving a Ferrari, but re-enforcing what a class act world champion driver should be!!! the rest of the drivers should take notes! and beware!

I will cheer for him because to me he helped build and add to the legend that is Ferrari! No Schumacher, No Ferrari as we know it NOW!
Right on!!!
post #10 of 20 Old 01-03-2010, 03:59 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 7
Cant wait to see Schumi vs. Hamilton, master vs pupil.
post #11 of 20 Old 01-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,455
Quote:
Saw it on F1-live.com. Hate to call it (espnF1) as its just confirms they know nothing about F1 coverage....

Anyway I have to cheer for Michael against Alonsohole...Forza Felipe!!
Dear F1fan,

I like your supporting Michael Schumacher for all he has done for us even though he will not be racing for us now. I quite feel the same and I think it is grand to see it that way - cheers!

I am sorry to say that I disrespect your "nick name" of Fernando Alonso. Sure, things are not as before, like Sir Stirling Moss once put it: "the racing today is still great but we had much more fun in my day". I think that we as spectators should not forget that racing motor cars is a sport which started amongst gentlemen. Nor should we forget that it is impossible for us to know all the details behind the F1 disagreements. That goes for the press as well. In my opinion, impertinent name distortions do not have a place in motor racing.

I have lived in Madrid for 10 years and I speak Spanish fluently. Since five years back I moved to Switzerland but I spend a week per month in Spain so I know what is going on, more or less. Every time I have seen Alonso being interviewed on a national TV sports show he has always spoken and behaved like a gentleman. When provoked to comment on for instance the McLaren disagreements he has always responded in the same gentlemanly manner.

On Top Gear I have seen Hamilton behave in the same gentlemanly way under the same interview circumstances.

The top F1 drivers are true gentlemen in public when the race is off. I believe we as fans should do likewise. There are lots of other sports out there where fans can get away with under-the-belt insults from within the anonymity of the crowd.

To me the only thing that counts is a victorious Scuderia. All the rest are dynamic tactics and strategies. Drivers come and go. Some Scuderia drivers take a larger place in my heart and some do so less.

Kind and respectful regards, my friend,
il Capolino

Salve,
Capo

The bad news: Time flies
The good news: I'm the pilot

You cannot make life longer but you can make it wider and higher.
post #12 of 20 Old 01-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Capolino View Post
Dear F1fan,

I like your supporting Michael Schumacher for all he has done for us even though he will not be racing for us now. I quite feel the same and I think it is grand to see it that way - cheers!

I am sorry to say that I disrespect your "nick name" of Fernando Alonso. Sure, things are not as before, like Sir Stirling Moss once put it: "the racing today is still great but we had much more fun in my day". I think that we as spectators should not forget that racing motor cars is a sport which started amongst gentlemen. Nor should we forget that it is impossible for us to know all the details behind the F1 disagreements. That goes for the press as well. In my opinion, impertinent name distortions do not have a place in motor racing.

I have lived in Madrid for 10 years and I speak Spanish fluently. Since five years back I moved to Switzerland but I spend a week per month in Spain so I know what is going on, more or less. Every time I have seen Alonso being interviewed on a national TV sports show he has always spoken and behaved like a gentleman. When provoked to comment on for instance the McLaren disagreements he has always responded in the same gentlemanly manner.

On Top Gear I have seen Hamilton behave in the same gentlemanly way under the same interview circumstances.

The top F1 drivers are true gentlemen in public when the race is off. I believe we as fans should do likewise. There are lots of other sports out there where fans can get away with under-the-belt insults from within the anonymity of the crowd.

To me the only thing that counts is a victorious Scuderia. All the rest are dynamic tactics and strategies. Drivers come and go. Some Scuderia drivers take a larger place in my heart and some do so less.

Kind and respectful regards, my friend,
il Capolino
Well, I will have to appologize as I cant and will never support Alonso. Just because you saw him behave in an interview means nothing. To me the "end" does not justify the means and with Alonso driving our Red car, I seriously doubt that the "end" will be much. Massa and Schumacher will be the ones I pull for. Infact the odds makers now have Schumi tied with Alonso just slightly behind Hamilton.
post #13 of 20 Old 01-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 355 View Post
Well, I will have to appologize as I cant and will never support Alonso. Just because you saw him behave in an interview means nothing. To me the "end" does not justify the means and with Alonso driving our Red car, I seriously doubt that the "end" will be much. Massa and Schumacher will be the ones I pull for. Infact the odds makers now have Schumi tied with Alonso just slightly behind Hamilton.
Dear 355,
I agree with your reasoning. I am nervous about Alonso's racing results too. Interview behavior means nothing to racing results. It was just a point about maintaining style off track.

Again: Ferrari victory is all that counts for me. I doubt any of the current Scuderia drivers will win a hero status like Schumacher's. That road is very long and they will have to win many championships to match Schumacher. Also, Michael has plenty of style both on and off track.

Time will tell but one thing is for sure, drivers will come and drivers will go. Hopefully the Scuderia will have the wisdom to call those shots with the right timing to keep winning and to help producing F1 heroes. A hero like Schumacher is definitely a great bonus to F1 racing. May there be more.

Thanks for your reply,
il Capolino

Salve,
Capo

post #14 of 20 Old 01-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 177
This is going to be one heck of a season! I can't wait!

FORZA FERRARI!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

There is nothing like a Ferrari, there never has been and never will be!
post #15 of 20 Old 01-08-2010, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ciao "cumpare Capolino". great observation and I agree in the gentlemanly approach but it remains to be seen when "signor Alonso" comes under pressure as to how he will react.

"Io sono un pazzo siciliano" (crazy) for Ferrari. I grew up going to Watkins Glen from '76 on as an 8 yr old. I love the real drivers with passion, talent and BALLS!
Schumacher was/is a legend in the manner of Lauda, Gilles, for Ferrari. I hope Alonso changes his image and wins like a true Ferrari driver, but my passion is for the real racers and until he wins with some class and becomes a SCUDERIA player I'll reserve my judgement.

Forza Massa.....Schumi too!
post #16 of 20 Old 01-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Owner

Quote:
Ciao "cumpare Capolino". great observation and I agree in the gentlemanly approach but it remains to be seen when "signor Alonso" comes under pressure as to how he will react.
:
Salve caro amico della Scuderia!

Alonso sure will get his share of pressure. I think most of the drivers with a decent chance of podium or victory are pretty shaken by the news that Schumacher is back and I think that is great! I want the Scuderia drivers to really feel the pressure to see if they can handle it and turn it into even sharper driving or not. I also really hope the team management is razor sharp for the coming decisions during the coming seasons.

Like you say, the balls-factor must be a big part of a driver's character to accomplish the big feats. Some Italian driver or it might even have been Don Enzo who once said: "In life there are only two things that really count: BALLS" That saying was later used in the film Scarface if I'm not mistaken.

Since I live in Lugano I will take the cavallino down to Maranello on the next customer track event to do a Fiorano track day and pay my respect to Don Enzo. Schumacher still has the lap record at Fiorano. I can't wait till the new drivers' track times become official. Even though it was in the more powerful V10, the pressure is on!

A presto,
il Capolino

Salve,
Capo

post #17 of 20 Old 01-09-2010, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:

Since I live in Lugano I will take the cavallino down to Maranello on the next customer track event to do a Fiorano track day and pay my respect to Don Enzo. Schumacher still has the lap record at Fiorano. I can't wait till the new drivers' track times become official. Even though it was in the more powerful V10, the pressure is on!

A presto,
il Capolino
Please post some photos or video of your adventure when it happens!

un abbracio, Minico
post #18 of 20 Old 01-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,008
Attached Images

post #19 of 20 Old 02-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,008
The Competition...
Attached Images

post #20 of 20 Old 02-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,204
Quote:
Salve caro amico della Scuderia!

Alonso sure will get his share of pressure. I think most of the drivers with a decent chance of podium or victory are pretty shaken by the news that Schumacher is back and I think that is great! I want the Scuderia drivers to really feel the pressure to see if they can handle it and turn it into even sharper driving or not. I also really hope the team management is razor sharp for the coming decisions during the coming seasons.

Like you say, the balls-factor must be a big part of a driver's character to accomplish the big feats. Some Italian driver or it might even have been Don Enzo who once said: "In life there are only two things that really count: BALLS" That saying was later used in the film Scarface if I'm not mistaken.

A presto,
il Capolino

I'm going to state the obvious.

1. Do NOT count out Shumi: He's that good
2. Watch out for him: He was on the down side as he were going out...
3. Hopefully the rest out of the sport gave #2 less to worry about in terms of being a problem driver, and boost him back to being good, again.

Remember. Some were very cautious, even if Shumi were 'gutsy', of his driving near the last two seasons. I hope his desire doesn't overshadow his abilities and we see him die on the track.

ok, just had to state it.

IT WILL be one hell of a season I'm hoping. Can't wait to BBQ and watch at the same time.

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode