please read this - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-19-2009, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
please read this

Hello everyone, my name is Philip Zoia and I'm here to tell you my story .. I was born November 18, 1989 (yesterday was my birthday) by Claudio and Antonella, my mom and my dad, to Tirano, a small town in northern Italian.
My father, rally driver from an early age had a Ferrari Testarossa and I was happy when I saw him on his car to give him all the attention, even if a child did not understand why, but I loved him and his sports car red.
At the age of 10 years we move to L'Aquila, beautiful town in central Italy, I go to school and grow up strong and healthy.
Meanwhile, my parents split up, my mother is ill with cancer in 2005 and after some time God wanted to stop seeing her suffer and he called to himself, leaving a big hole and empty inside, but despite his young age I was able to go Next, continue their studies and live normally, in the meantime my father remarried with another woman, I know the love of my life, my sweet Stephanie, which in 2008 gave birth to my wonderful children Nicholas, life went quiet I took a small apartment for rent and lived normally and lived hard, until the damn night of April 6, 2009 .....
would lose everything, house of sand is said to be the cause .. Well what the cause is I do not care, but the earthquake took away 300 people, including chemi were the only people left, my father and my woman.
hours of anguish under the rubble, I felt nicholas scream, but I could not move, I continued to yell the name of Stephanie but felt response, have swallowed the ruins, I had to recognize the body of my father and my woman's body hospital .....
the only thing that gives me the strength to pull me forward and my Nicholas, uscitone unscathed (thank God for it) than 2 months makes 2 years, as beautiful as her mom ...
After the hospital discharged me a nice hotel in Turin knowing my story has given me a room for me and my son and I moved here, waiting in a move by the state, which is slow in coming, I informed the meantime and my property to my father she never left any kind of life insurance policy or deed of right his new wife (with whom I speak absolutely no) and the daughter born from that relationship.
I've always been a proud and convinced we could do it, but was unable'm doing, I found work here in Turin, but I can not find the money to leave Nikky a baby sitter ... currently I am the one hand a Association for children to take Nikky during the day, and I'm going to a mason for the equivalent of $ 500 per month ...
I'm not here to ask for money to you, I'm here to ask those who can help, of any kind, Nikky would need clothes and game, or if anyone has any knowledge to good work in Italy would even better, I'm available for any work that they are serious.
I apologize to you all if I put my letter in your forum, but I do not know 'more whom to ask. if anyone of you would be able to help me, ask him to send me a private message. thank you again and I ask pardon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,203
Is there a Red Cross in you area: they are very good and helpful in these catastrophic situations. Other than that, [not saying], FWIW, all you may find on this site, is a discussion group. Good luck.

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan
post #3 of 3 Old 11-19-2009, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
ty so much..

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode