1986 412 On Offer - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 09-03-2009, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,291
1986 412 On Offer

On offer from Mike Sheehan....

We are pleased to offer 1986 412 Automatic s/n 64307. We seldom sell 412s but s/n 64307 is one of the nicest 412s we have been asked to sell in years. Both mechanically and cosmetically ready to enjoy, this is the perfect "Family Ferrari". Priced very right at $34,950.

Unusually nice Black Nero 1240 paint over a very straight body. The interior is very nice tan leather with clean and soft leather, but with some dye work. The dash, the dash cover and console leather are unusually nice, with no discoloration, shrinkage or splitting. Has an excellent headliner, plastic trim and carpets. This 412 has only 19,218 miles and looks and drives like a near-new 412. Mechanically excellent, this Ferrari had four new Michelin TRX 240/55VR 415 tires and new front and rear brake pads in the last 1,350 miles. All switches, gauges and accessories are fully operational, including the often troublesome electronic window, bonnet and trunk switches. All four wheels, stainless and plastic trim, lenses and gaskets are all in excellent condition. The front US specification side-marker lights have been skillfully fitted into the bumper as to not detract from the lines of this Ferrari.

64307 has user-friendly dual front and rear A/C. The engine compartment is completely stock, original and nicely detailed, as is the trunk. Complete with the jack and jack bag, spare wheel and records for the recent ownership period.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-04-2009, 03:53 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 77
I love these, esp in Black. Think they are a beautiful car.
post #3 of 5 Old 09-04-2009, 04:05 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Looks in very good condition, but something tells me that if it needs any major work in the future, the cost will be more than the price of the car

Went to my local Independent yesterday to pick up some plug extentions for the 308, they had a blue 412 in for a service. I do like them, but not sure I'm brave enough to own one.

Archie

post #4 of 5 Old 09-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,028
Gorgeous car. Love the Nero over the light interior. An good price, with the aforementioned maintenance caveats...

Best wishes selling it and thanks for the photos.

Colonel1961
- - - - - - - -
Current: 250 SLX, 8.2L (Sea Ray)
Former: 308 GTS QV; F355B; 360 Modena Spider F1; F430 F1 (2x); 550 Maranello; 599 GTB Fiorano F1; 612 Scaglietti
post #5 of 5 Old 09-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Looks in very good condition, but something tells me that if it needs any major work in the future, the cost will be more than the price of the car

Went to my local Independent yesterday to pick up some plug extentions for the 308, they had a blue 412 in for a service. I do like them, but not sure I'm brave enough to own one.
I had a friend who owned one a few years ago. He also owned a indie garage. Finally sold it as he stated that even having your own garage work on it at cost, the bills to keep it on the road where staggering.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode