Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Grass Valley, CA USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 167
Whats your favorite Ferrari-driving down the road?
We all see the cars in static displays, or in staged photos,
but what Ferrari(s) so you enjoy most seeing on the road?
Like looking in your rear view mirror and seeing it comming?
My all time favorite's list "On the Road" are:
1) 308 GTS series Euro (later better, 84-85)
2) 250 SWB Lusso (maroon color)
3) 288 GTO (red, with seat inserts)
4) 512 BBi Boxer (Euro, amber lenses)
5) F430 F1 (yellow tach, daytona seats)
6) F40 (later better, 92)
7) 328 series (ABS preferred)
8) Testarossa (2 mirrors, earlier the better 86+)
9) 360 F1 series (01 newer with updates, daytona seats)
10) 365 GTB Daytona (stainless nose, amber lenses, Euro?)
My list for "All-Time" favorite Ferrari's is different, again some cars photo better, some cars look better on the road to me!