Brooklyn Heights Carriage House - Ultimate Garage - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 04-14-2009, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
Brooklyn Heights Carriage House - Ultimate Garage

Hey,

I am relocating my garage to upstate NY and will not be using my Brooklyn Heights Carriage House. I am the proud owner of a 71 Daytona, 82 512BBI, 2002 Maranello F1, and 67 Corvette Coupe - All Original. I also own about 75 vintage race bikes - MV Agustas, Matchless G50s, Benellis, BSA, Honda 6, and other gems.

I would love to rent out the house to another lover of exotics and not some ordinary schlep. It is a great opportunity to live in NYC in a private house on top of a renovated 1,370 sf garage. You can literally inspect your collection in your boxer shorts in the middle of the night. A real treat for NYC residents.

I am asking 9K per mo. No brokers fee as I own the property. If you are interested please email my office [email protected] . Serious inquiries only please.
Attached Images

Last edited by Robert Iannucci; 04-14-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-14-2009, 11:55 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Nice car collection and welcome to the forum.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
post #3 of 3 Old 04-21-2009, 08:15 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
I've decided to lower the Rent from 9k per mo. to $7,900. Anyone interested?

Anyone interested at the new rental price of $7,900 per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Iannucci View Post
Hey,

I am relocating my garage to upstate NY and will not be using my Brooklyn Heights Carriage House. I am the proud owner of a 71 Daytona, 82 512BBI, 2002 Maranello F1, and 67 Corvette Coupe - All Original. I also own about 75 vintage race bikes - MV Agustas, Matchless G50s, Benellis, BSA, Honda 6, and other gems.

I would love to rent out the house to another lover of exotics and not some ordinary schlep. It is a great opportunity to live in NYC in a private house on top of a renovated 1,370 sf garage. You can literally inspect your collection in your boxer shorts in the middle of the night. A real treat for NYC residents.

I am asking 9K per mo. No brokers fee as I own the property. If you are interested please email my office [email protected] . Serious inquiries only please.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode