Australian GP - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 12:54 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Australian GP

Thoroughly deserved 1st & 2nd for the Brawn GP cars, they've been to hell and back in the last 3 months, and I don't think anyone can deny them their result this weekend.

Archie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 01:52 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 113
Im very happy for the Brawn GP team, they have done a great job!
post #3 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Jarno Truli has been given a 25 second penalty for over taking during a yellow flag. Lewis Hamilton has now moved up to third place, very surprising considering the practice and qualification performance of the McLaren.

I thought it was one of the best races for ages because it was so unpredictable and had plenty of incidents. Rubens was very lucky to get second, but good luck to him, he was unwanted and under pressure for his seat a couple of weeks ago. I don't think the early race results will be a reflection of where the season finishes. I would still expect Ferrari and Mclaren to be the teams to set the benchmark.

On to Malaysia next week.....

Archie

post #4 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 04:45 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Damn... I knew I shouldn't have logged on here. Didn't see the race live (it was on at 0700 or something) and I'm now watching the re-run. The Brawn win is not really surprising. There's now 34 laps left and Button enjoys a huge lead. Thoroughly enjoyable race so far
post #5 of 7 Old 03-29-2009, 04:37 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Jarno Truli has been given a 25 second penalty for over taking during a yellow flag. Lewis Hamilton has now moved up to third place, very surprising considering the practice and qualification performance of the McLaren.

I thought it was one of the best races for ages because it was so unpredictable and had plenty of incidents. Rubens was very lucky to get second, but good luck to him, he was unwanted and under pressure for his seat a couple of weeks ago. I don't think the early race results will be a reflection of where the season finishes. I would still expect Ferrari and Mclaren to be the teams to set the benchmark.

On to Malaysia next week.....
yes! on to malaysia! i think that is what all tifosi are saying as of now! haha
Forza Ferrari

so Archie how long to you get an another prancing horse? i think we are all waiting!
post #6 of 7 Old 03-30-2009, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by io sono tifoso View Post
so Archie how long to you get an another prancing horse? i think we are all waiting!
Yes, I am waiting too. Hopefully I will have another Ferrari this time next year, things have bottomed out in my business and seem to be improving again now, but I have to put the wellbeing and financial security of my children before my own dreams.

Archie
post #7 of 7 Old 03-31-2009, 07:28 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 532
nice to hear archie, here in the states the crisis seems to be lifting a little....

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode