Nice topic, Boxer!
Loved the stories on your T-Ford, Rik. That one's on my list too!
So, here are the others. Only 30 - very easy to fill!
2. Double Le Mans winning Ford GT40 #1075 at LeMans, of course.
3. Daytona winning Ferrari P3/4 #0846 at, you guessed it, Daytona
4. A Maserati 250F at the Nurburgring
5. 1964 Monte Carlo winning Mini in the French Alps
6. Ford Escort Mk1 rallye car in winter in Sweden
7. A late '90ies Formula 1 car
8. Alberto Ascari's Ferrari Tipo 500 at Monaco
9. 959 Paris - Dakar version in the Sahara
10. Group B Audi Quattro on a Welsh rallye stage
11. A 1929 Bugatti Type 35 anyplace, anywhere
12. A Porsche 962 at LeMans
13. Ferrari 250GTO #3729 (or any other) at Goodwood Revival
14. 1936 Auto Union D-type at the Nurburgring
15. Bentley Blower
16. Ferrari 250 SWB California Spyder in the Sierra Nevada
17. 1938 Maserati 8CTF #3031 at Monza
18. 1929 Alfa Romeo 6C-1750 on the Futa Pass or any road in Tuscany
19. Bugatti Royale from Molsheim to Versailles
20. Ferrari F-40
21. Fiat 500 (original) in Rome
22. Duesenberg J type from New York to Maine during autumn
23. Pink Cadillac with horns from Dallas to New Orleans taking in all blues bars I can find
24. An original 1903 Spyker 60HP through my own native Holland
25. A 1965 Corvette Stingray across as much of Route 66 that is still left
26. A Shelby Mustang through the streets of San Francisco
27. A McLaren F1
28. Pagani Zonda F Roadster
29. Ferrari Testarossa #0714 in the Mille Miglia
30. Ferrari 365 Boxer through the Alps
30 already! And I haven't even added the Porsche 911 RSR, Ferrari F-50, Scuderia Spider, a Nascar Racer at Indianapolis, a 1989 DTM BMW M3 racer, the 250 Lusso, the 250 SWB, the 246S Dino, etc, etc, etc, etc....
At least I'm going to do #30 on the list this year.
Onno Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!