Well this is Season 2 of Bullrun, over a year ago, they had the first season and it was amazing. Im not a reality freak at all and this was quite civilized and totally awesome.
Last year, a father daughter team won and it happened to be my favorite team, Daughter drove, Dad was navigator and they drove her 2002 Trans-Am.
Last years rules were
1. No GPS or Satellite Navigation systems used.
2. No cell phones.
3. No laptop computers.
4. No radio or CD players.
5. Speeding leads to severe penalties, such as a time penalty. An arrest will lead to immediate disqualification.
6. Each start of day, cars can only leave when instructed to do so.
7. Cars must start and finish each day under their own power, or the power of their drivers.
8. Cars outside the maximum time allowed for each leg will get picked up by the ‘Reaper’ and towed – leading to disqualification.
This season, here are the teams…
BTW it only plays on the Speed Channel...so those who have it, enjoy...its not like any Gumball crap where eveyone does whatever they want....it regulated with cameras in the car to monitor the drivers.