Government - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 02-03-2009, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,192
Government

Sorry to make you sick right off, but this just caught my eyes [my eyes MY EYES...I'm going blind]

Government, today in their wisdom to help the stimulas package go down easy found a way to give new car purchasers a govt. rebate when they purchase a new car.

Let's see. Can't give them straight money to help produce crummy American steel, at the same lousy gas mileages, that can't compete but well put the inventory into production anyway and see where that goes?

Is there no brains in DC.....who/what/where is this going...oversight and intelligence seems to have taken sleeping pills ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090203/...gress_stimulus

Don't care which party one subscribes, but they all seem to be flirting with no abilities

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 260
They either don`t get it or I don`t get it. It just seems like a joke or a nightmare. I really do not think our elected officials know what they are doing. I am barely above water, which I am extremely grateful, but people like me can do a lot of good for the economy by creating jobs if the Feds does something to lighten up the credit markets. I do not believe in handing out money to the unemployeed so they can go and buy alcohol, drugs, guns, or blow it for something not necessary. Never heard the word billions so many times as I have in recent weeks. Forget tax cuts; I will pay the tax increase but have the banks start lending again.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode