Checking in - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 01-12-2009, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,045
Checking in

Hey guys, long time no see. I had been swamped with school, and tried to relax as much as possible over the holidays, but was getting an itch for FL. You can expect to see me around here plenty more once again... and btw, Chris, WTF did you do to your car?

Breck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 01-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Hey Breck, you didn't miss much. Since you've been gone Archie's had a Jihad declared against him, Stile-Alpine is in jail, Basosz is still trying to rally support in his bid for world dominance and Chris is pregnant.

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
post #3 of 29 Old 01-12-2009, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete04222 View Post
Hey Breck, you didn't miss much. Since you've been gone Archie's had a Jihad declared against him, Stile-Alpine is in jail, Basosz is still trying to rally support in his bid for world dominance and Chris is pregnant.

For some reason I just don't believe that Stile-Alpine would get himself put in jail...but as for the others, same ole run of the mill stuff.

Breck

post #4 of 29 Old 01-12-2009, 08:49 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
Hey guys, long time no see. I had been swamped with school, and tried to relax as much as possible over the holidays, but was getting an itch for FL. You can expect to see me around here plenty more once again... and btw, Chris, WTF did you do to your car?
Nice to see ya back! There is a wonderful thread you can read about my wonderful encounter with a Suburban.
http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9024
BTW, how's the VW?

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
post #5 of 29 Old 01-12-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Pete, I told you not to tell anybody!

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
post #6 of 29 Old 01-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Chris trying to have a miscarriage by crashing your car is not the way to go just use the ol coat hanger works every time

ps good to see you back Breck

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
post #7 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Quote:
We were all shocked about Chris's news, especially seeing as he's claiming it was an immaculate conception because he doesn't believe in sex before marriage. I think he's looking for a stable in the Detroit area for the birth. He's a bit dilluded and is claiming that his off spring will be the new Messiah. We know it can't be true as the Messiah is currently living in Singapore rowing that little fishing boat of his.

Archie
post #8 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 02:39 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,839
Geee...I didn't know an embyo could form in an esophagus. Ya learn something new every day.

Lane

Previous owner of 348ts SS #64, Now Ferrariless
post #9 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 03:02 AM
Owner

I thought it formed in his rectum

Archie
post #10 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 05:51 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Bastage View Post
Geee...I didn't know an embyo could form in an esophagus. Ya learn something new every day.
That was the best reply in this thread!! HAHAHA

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
post #11 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
We were all shocked about Chris's news, especially seeing as he's claiming it was an immaculate conception because he doesn't believe in sex before marriage. I think he's looking for a stable in the Detroit area for the birth. He's a bit dilluded and is claiming that his off spring will be the new Messiah. We know it can't be true as the Messiah is currently living in Singapore rowing that little fishing boat of his.
So your saying that Pete is the Messiah....and this happened by immaculate conception. Damn Pete! Its all your fault!

Chris

Last edited by Chrishawk4; 01-13-2009 at 09:15 AM.
post #12 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 11:05 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishawk4 View Post
Damn Pete! Its all your fault!
Chris just summed up the entire forum
post #13 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Owner

Quote:
So your saying that Pete is the Messiah....and this happened by immaculate conception. Damn Pete! Its all your fault!

Chris
No, not us, it's Pete, he claims he is the Messiah. He's bought himself a small island in the Philipines and set up a cult, he's the only man there surrounded by 50 asian stunners. He's told them that he is the Messiah and has been sent to earth to spread the seed of his god. I've already told him that if he needs any disciples I'm ready to help out.

Archie
post #14 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
No, not us, it's Pete, he claims he is the Messiah. He's bought himself a small island in the Philipines and set up a cult, he's the only man there surrounded by 50 asian stunners. He's told them that he is the Messiah and has been sent to earth to spread the seed of his god. I've already told him that if he needs any disciples I'm ready to help out.
Ohhhhhh....crap...no wonder there were only women when Pete invited me to the Philipines...that explains that it wasn't immaculate conception...it was the seed of Pete.
Pete....Pete....where did you go....I have to tell you something....

Chris

post #15 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

Haha

The VW is great, I'm about to replace the timing belt and water pump, which will be one hell of a job in itself. Other than that my driver's side rear turn signal and driver's side headlight have both gone out within 2 weeks of each other so I am considering checking the wiring and then just replacing all of lights at once. I'm averaging just over 50 MPG in the middle of winter, so I'm quite happy with it.

Breck
post #16 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Haha

The VW is great, I'm about to replace the timing belt and water pump, which will be one hell of a job in itself. Other than that my driver's side rear turn signal and driver's side headlight have both gone out within 2 weeks of each other so I am considering checking the wiring and then just replacing all of lights at once. I'm averaging just over 50 MPG in the middle of winter, so I'm quite happy with it.
Geeze...50 MPG....what I would do for that. I thought I was doing good at ~30 MPG.

Chris

post #17 of 29 Old 01-13-2009, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Geeze...50 MPG....what I would do for that. I thought I was doing good at ~30 MPG.

Chris
I tell you what, if I'm not bothered by time and drive the speed limit, I can some great mileage. I was on a highway with a 55 MPH speed limit, only two lanes, and followed a U-Haul rental truck for almost an hour and a half before he turned off and averaged about 65 MPG. It's amazing how much farther I can coast and how little throttle I have to give it when I'm not fighting air resistance.

Granted when I'm on the interstate I'm tempted to travel at around 80 MPH and my mileage drops to around 40-45 when I'm not behind a Trucker. That won't be the case come summer when I get my larger fifth gear installed. it will give me a 13% decrease in RPMs when in fifth gear as opposed to the original gearing. So I will still be at around 2000 RPM when traveling 65 MPH.

I'm excited. I'll also be putting in a new oil with higher lubricity and will be changing the oil too a MUCH higher lubricity in my wheels so I will be able to coast in gear using 0 fuel for a much longer period. It may not be the fastest or funnest car to drive, but it is Torquey for its little frame and it gets me where I'm going while saving me tons of cash.

Breck
post #18 of 29 Old 01-14-2009, 04:24 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Quote:
For some reason I just don't believe that Stile-Alpine would get himself put in jail...but as for the others, same ole run of the mill stuff.
I'm stil in jail, I mean, still off sure in a rig hehehe pretty much the same thing, the difference is that in jail you don't have to work for over 12 hours a day! =P

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
post #19 of 29 Old 01-14-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
I'm stil in jail, I mean, still off sure in a rig hehehe pretty much the same thing, the difference is that in jail you don't have to work for over 12 hours a day! =P
You also wouldn't get paid as much

Chris

post #20 of 29 Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 AM Thread Starter

I couldn't cut it making 7 cents an hour.

Breck

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode