OK what did I miss - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 Old 11-10-2008, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
OK what did I miss

Sorry I been missing I have been without a laptop someone broke into my place and stole my comp....can you believe that $hit.

My neighbors bought a wireless door bell that was defective and was sending out a signal that opened my garage doors and car gate the only day I was not home, so I am sure it was a couple of punks who slowly tested their way in stole some booze my laptop and tryed to start the Porsche thank god it had an alarm on it. I was lucky they could of gotten away with thousands in tools t.v etc..but I think my little 6lbs dog came to the rescue lol, they fled fast leaving behind a trail of full corona bottles and the power cord to the comp.

We figured out the problem the next day when no one else could open their garage doors or gate, what are the chances.

So here I am with a new 17" Presario

Hey alright the 700 club

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 Old 11-10-2008, 09:24 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
I'm sorry to hear about that. That is absolutely terrible. Are all three of your cars parked in the same garage? I actually had a somewhat similar experience to yours last week. There wasn't an actual break in, and I was at work making burgers. Three teenagers were caught by my mom and dad crawling behind our pool and our pool shed. They were constantly looking through the windows, then hiding behind the pool. They were most likely scoping out a break in. To their stupidity they did this on a Saturday afternoon. The police didn't take 5 minutes to get here and shake them down. I in effort to protect myself, knowing that there is a possibility that they could come back and actually break into the house have an aluminum bat right next to my bed. I put that there because I am sleeping when everyone is off to school and work a few days a week when I start later. 32 inch, 32 oz bat....would not be a good idea to break in

Again sorry to hear about it. Its good to hear that they weren't able to get anything else out of your house or the Porsche either.

Chris

PS-Congratulations on 700

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
post #3 of 38 Old 11-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Really sorry to hear about the break in. What a pain in the ....

In terms of what you missed, well Obama won the US election, no one can agree on which model would be a "best" first Ferrari, and the latest edition of FLQ was released.

post #4 of 38 Old 11-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
What a bummer !!! Hate to hear these things happen to anyone. At least I thought there was a little more civility in Canada than the States. Very sad, indeed. Hope you can put this behind you fast. w/ smiles Jimmy
post #5 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 04:02 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Bummer Dude. I know what you are going through. My wife legally separated me from all my belongings. At least you still have your house. I lost that.

The good part about getting your old stuff ripped off......You get new stuff. That old computer was obsolete anyway. Insurance helped buy you a new one. Brush this shit off Dude. Minor obstacle, major learning experience.

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
post #6 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 09:34 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,839
To your question,

You missed a major gathering of FLife members at a "Bitty Tar" in your vicinity. To bad you missed it, we had a blast. I had some pictures but the cops took my camera. Some BS about an International Incident. Apparently the daughter of some monarch someplace was there with some friends and trying out for "Girls Gone Wild". Yeeeehaaaa. And Oh yea...Chris isn't a virgin anymore. Boxer...how's you arm? Thank god you didn't break your head falling off that table. Hint..If your going to go table dancing, stay off the high tops. Pete...I said I'd buy "A" lap dance, whats this charge on my Visa?

Speaking of loosing things, has anyone seen my.....

J/K

Lane

Previous owner of 348ts SS #64, Now Ferrariless

Last edited by Saint Bastage; 11-11-2008 at 10:40 AM.
post #7 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
What did you miss? As you know, after his messy divorce and his wife taking his hard earned house, savings and everything else, Pete ran off to Singapore with the proceeds of R.A&P.E, but last week he announced that with the money he embezzled from R.A&P.E he has founded a colony of Monks in the deepest Borneo jungle and has sworn a vow of celibacy and given up alcohol.

Archie
post #8 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Bastage View Post
To your question,

You missed a major gathering of FLife members at a "Bitty Tar" in your vicinity. To bad you missed it, we had a blast. I had some pictures but the cops took my camera. Some BS about an International Incident. Apparently the daughter of some monarch someplace was there with some friends and trying out for "Girls Gone Wild". Yeeeehaaaa. And Oh yea...Chris isn't a virgin anymore. Boxer...how's you arm? Thank god you didn't break your head falling off that table. Hint..If your going to go table dancing, stay off the high tops. Pete...I said I'd buy "A" lap dance, whats this charge on my Visa?

Speaking of loosing things, has anyone seen my.....

J/K

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
post #9 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Don't forget about that cell phone call from the Pope saying, "Now you boys behave." while Boxer had that little Chinese girl doing her gymnastics routine on the bar and Andrew was doing shots of tequila with Stile.

No Roberto, you didn't miss much. Quiet week.

Capt. Pete
post #10 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 12:42 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
wow, I'm sorry to hear that, it's so bad when those things happen, even if they don't take much away, the feeling you get when someone violates your things and steals from you is horrible

anyway, glad you didn't have any major problems along with it and hope your new computer is better than the old one! hehehehe

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
post #11 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
What did you miss? As you know, after his messy divorce and his wife taking his hard earned house, savings and everything else, Pete ran off to Singapore with the proceeds of R.A&P.E, but last week he announced that with the money he embezzled from R.A&P.E he has founded a colony of Monks in the deepest Borneo jungle and has sworn a vow of celibacy and given up alcohol.
Actually, Archie misread my email. I bought an island off the coast of Borneo and founded a colony of MILF's. (Mom's I'd love to f.....) I don't know how he got Monks out of that. And I didn't say we had given up alcohol, I said we didn't have alcohol anymore. It's all gone. Send more please. As for the vow of celibacy, well you know how when a group of girls live in close proximity their period clock gets in sync? Well it is that time. They are all stuck on this tropical island with nothing to do but work and it is all my fault. Someone please come get me!

Capt. Pete
post #12 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Owner

Close Pete...but off a little

Boxer was doing the gymnastics, but it was really his Bruce Lee impression. Thats when he fell. Stile and Andrew were doing belly button shots off the Chinese girl. I pretty sure because later I saw them with Egg Rolls.

Ahhh...got to admit I'm a little fuzzy on the details but thats how I remember it anyway.

To be honest, I never really saw Chris with that chick, but the smile on his face explained it all.

Lane

post #13 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Close Pete...but off a little

Boxer was doing the gymnastics, but it was really his Bruce Lee impression. Thats when he fell. Stile and Andrew were doing belly button shots off the Chinese girl. I pretty sure because later I saw them with Egg Rolls.

Ahhh...got to admit I'm a little fuzzy on the details but thats how I remember it anyway.

To be honest, I never really saw Chris with that chick, but the smile on his face explained it all.
That smile. And maybe that. As my memory serves this is all correct.

Chris

post #14 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Owner

Anyone remember what Baz was doing? Crap...Now I have to consider Blackmale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete04222 View Post
? Well it is that time.
Ahhh...BJ week. I love when that happens.

Lane

post #15 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
...Now I have to consider Blackmale.
The internet is so cruel. This could be taken in so many ways HAHA. I think I know what Bas was doing, he was outside rewiring you, Pete, and Boxer's Ferraris. Along with swapping the emblems on your cars with a Fiat emblem. Then after that point...I don't know where he disappeared to...hmm...I hope he wasn't videotaping.

Chris

post #16 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Well, I'm off to Indonesia in 7 hours with my Chinese girlfriend. Nightlife, That is what you missed.

Capt. Pete
post #17 of 38 Old 11-11-2008, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Not much then the same old same old hmmm.

Ha ha ha ha Saint that was awesome but if you guys were relay down to one of my local Bitty bars you would now be blind and wouldn't be able to type so I have to call bull$hit.

And as for Chris loosing his virginity COME ON NOW....bull$hit...

Pete sorry to hear about your house buddy but looks like you found a way to release your anger over and over and over again good for you.

Funny thing with the computer they stole it had a big crack in the middle of the screen caused by my ex GF the day she Finlay left, she hit it with her bike helmet as hard as she could in stead of my head good thing too after looking at the damage done to the computer I don't think my head would of faired the same, she was

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
post #18 of 38 Old 11-12-2008, 12:20 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Roberto,
Your head probably has enough damage done to it.

Well, all for now folks! I'm off to Indonesia!

Capt. Pete
post #19 of 38 Old 11-12-2008, 02:55 AM
Owner

Hey Chris, Joan called looking for your number. Don't worry, she's not pregnant, if fact its much worse. She's not really Joan, he's John recommending you visit your local clinic for some penicyllin. Knowing what I know , i'd also recommend a tenus booster.

Hint...when your doing it, you should see the front, not the back.

Lane

post #20 of 38 Old 11-12-2008, 05:51 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Hey Chris, Joan called looking for your number. Don't worry, she's not pregnant, if fact its much worse. She's not really Joan, he's John recommending you visit your local clinic for some penicyllin. Knowing what I know , i'd also recommend a tenus booster.

Hint...when your doing it, you should see the front, not the back.
It is an easy enough mistake to make so don't be to hard on poor Chris. In Singapore, some of the most beautiful women there are actually Thai men. They are pretty convincing, they get the boobs done, the hair removal, even "the operation", they can even hide the Adam's apple. A pretty good quick way to tell is the feet. An Asian girl does not wear a size 10 shoe. But the only sure-fire way to tell is to have them hold their arms out in front of them, palms up. A man's arms are straight. A women's arms are curved outwards. Try it. There's no operation to cure that. So if you have the slightest doubt, have her hold her arms out. If they are ramrod straight then you know it's a dude and he can probably throw a baseball better than you. What you do next depends on you and your level of intoxication.

There's my second Asia travel tip on this website.

Capt. Pete

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode