2000th...wow... - Ferrari Life
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
2000th...wow...

Well, this is my 2000th post and I figured I'd make it a bit special. I would've never thought over a year ago that I was going to be on this forum for this long. I also definitely did not believe that I would be so interactive on this site, and be so accepted being a 20 year old college student. I thank everyone for the great times that have happened over the past year and month or so, and keeping my sanity during my times of studying. I hope that I will be here for many more years to come!
Cheers!

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 02:13 PM
 
stile - alpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brazil
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
congrats, keep them coming, man!

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
stile - alpine is offline  
post #3 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
congrats, keep them coming, man!
Thanks I shall try....non spammingly. haha

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Owner
Elite Member
 
Pete04222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: USA & Singapore
Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
You have been a welcome addition to the site. I was just looking at how long I've been on here! 6 1/2 years. Wow! Time flies.

Keep on spammin' us man!

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
Pete04222 is offline  
post #5 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete04222 View Post
You have been a welcome addition to the site. I was just looking at how long I've been on here! 6 1/2 years. Wow! Time flies.

Keep on spammin' us man!
I will try! Congrats on 6 1/2 years, that is quite a long time.

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
post #6 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 04:17 PM
 
stile - alpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brazil
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Yeah, you sure were a nice addition, even with the spamming thing hehehehe when you're not around, the forum gets a bit too quiet, not so good.

And when you and Pete aren't around, then it gets REALLY REALLY quiet! hehehehe

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
stile - alpine is offline  
post #7 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
Yeah, you sure were a nice addition, even with the spamming thing hehehehe when you're not around, the forum gets a bit too quiet, not so good.

And when you and Pete aren't around, then it gets REALLY REALLY quiet! hehehehe
Why thank you Yea, the forum was definitely a lot quieter when Pete was in the Philippines.

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
post #8 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Owner
Elite Member
 
Pete04222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: USA & Singapore
Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishawk4 View Post
Why thank you Yea, the forum was definitely a lot quieter when Pete was in the Philippines.

Chris
Well I hope to make the forum quiet again soon!

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
Pete04222 is offline  
post #9 of 18 Old 11-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Owner
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Keep em coming Chris, you must be the most prolific poster on here. When things are quiet you can always be guaranteed to start a thread or poll that gets it going again. Judging by the time you spend on here, I'd say that you definitely have no life, no friends and no girlfriend ;-) If I were you I would try using the internet for it's other great use.........

Archie
archiegibbs is offline  
post #10 of 18 Old 11-07-2008, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Keep em coming Chris, you must be the most prolific poster on here. When things are quiet you can always be guaranteed to start a thread or poll that gets it going again. Judging by the time you spend on here, I'd say that you definitely have no life, no friends and no girlfriend ;-) If I were you I would try using the internet for it's other great use.........
Haha, very nice Archie. I pretty much study, work, play my trumpet, workout, and barely hang out with my friends. Sounds like an exciting life doesn't it? No girlfriend at the moment, I just don't have a ton of time to devote to a girl right now. I definitely miss it though. I'm pretty sure cars are my.....um other use of the internet. HAHA. This site would be classified in my studying section of my life. Keeps me sane, thats a bit of a surprise.

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
post #11 of 18 Old 11-07-2008, 06:43 AM
Owner
Elite Member
 
Pete04222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: USA & Singapore
Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishawk4 View Post
No girlfriend at the moment, I just don't have a ton of time to devote to a girl right now. I definitely miss it though.
Try prostitutes. For an evening the money is the same, you don't have to buy them dinner, you don't have to "get to know them" and you know you're getting laid. Let's see... $150 can get you an evening dinner and a movie and maybe a kiss goodnight from a girl who eventually wants to have all your money and your house and everything you own or it can get you a night of some hot monkey love guaranteed, you don't have to call them the next day, they don't take up any of your time, you can see them again or you cannot, they don't care, you don't care. Let me think, let me think........

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
Pete04222 is offline  
post #12 of 18 Old 11-07-2008, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete04222 View Post
Try prostitutes. For an evening the money is the same, you don't have to buy them dinner, you don't have to "get to know them" and you know you're getting laid. Let's see... $150 can get you an evening dinner and a movie and maybe a kiss goodnight from a girl who eventually wants to have all your money and your house and everything you own or it can get you a night of some hot monkey love guaranteed, you don't have to call them the next day, they don't take up any of your time, you can see them again or you cannot, they don't care, you don't care. Let me think, let me think........
Hmm...I wonder what one you would choose...

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
post #13 of 18 Old 11-07-2008, 11:28 AM
 
stile - alpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brazil
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete04222 View Post
Try prostitutes. For an evening the money is the same, you don't have to buy them dinner, you don't have to "get to know them" and you know you're getting laid. Let's see... $150 can get you an evening dinner and a movie and maybe a kiss goodnight from a girl who eventually wants to have all your money and your house and everything you own or it can get you a night of some hot monkey love guaranteed, you don't have to call them the next day, they don't take up any of your time, you can see them again or you cannot, they don't care, you don't care. Let me think, let me think........
US$ 150 you mean???

Dude, bring half of that to Rio de Janeiro and I'll take you to the best place in the world, and you'll leave with the best girl you'll ever see in your life, and boy, will you get lucky!!! lol

I've never used that kind of "love", but some friends are "special guests" at this place already! hehehehe

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
stile - alpine is offline  
post #14 of 18 Old 11-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Owner
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
US$ 150 you mean???

Dude, bring half of that to Rio de Janeiro and I'll take you to the best place in the world, and you'll leave with the best girl you'll ever see in your life, and boy, will you get lucky!!! lol

I've never used that kind of "love", but some friends are "special guests" at this place already! hehehehe
Stile, I've heard about some of your drag queens in Rio. Knowing my luck, I would get the hottest chick in the place, take her back to my place and find out she was a chick with a d***

Yeah, friends, nudge, nudge, wink wink

Too many new smileys to choose from now

Archie
archiegibbs is offline  
post #15 of 18 Old 11-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Owner
Elite Member
 
t1fosI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London, UK.
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishawk4 View Post
Well, this is my 2000th post
Cheers!

Chris


Nice one Chris!





















t1fosI is offline  
post #16 of 18 Old 11-07-2008, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1fosI View Post
Nice one Chris!






Haha!

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
post #17 of 18 Old 11-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Owner
 
Night Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Regina, Canada
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Sorry I'm late buddy happy 2000th err make that 2030 lol

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
Night Life is offline  
post #18 of 18 Old 11-09-2008, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
 
Chrishawk4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Life View Post
Sorry I'm late buddy happy 2000th err make that 2030 lol
Thanks, haha. Your pretty close, almost 700. How's it going, haven't heard from you in a while?

Chris

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Chrishawk4 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale