Killing Threads??? - Page 5 - Ferrari Life
View Poll Results: Am I killings threads?
Yes you are killing posts, people dont want to talk to you! 3 9.68%
No, your not killing them, just seems that way! 28 90.32%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 583 Old 09-14-2008, 01:05 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete04222 View Post
So I take it you will be voting for McCain also?
Well I have to say Palin is pretty good looking I will probably be voting for McCain. Obama just has two many skeletons in his attic...both candidates just kinda suck to put it bluntly. IMO

Chris

“ To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 583 Old 09-14-2008, 05:48 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Quote:
Like all religions, a lot of the stuff they say makes sense. Basosz, you might like some of this stuff. It kind of reminds me of you, especially statements 3&4. Here are the Nine Satanic Statements:
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
I kinda like em all. But the best are numbers 2, 5 and 7.

"I am who I am. I cannot be more or less like myself"
"Do what you can't let go. Let go what you can't do"
"I am the sum of the experiences of others but only because *I* want to"
post #83 of 583 Old 09-14-2008, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishawk4 View Post
In the American economy crisis you think people would realize this....but no they don't...dumb Americans (That one was for you Basosz )
I don't think all americans are dumb... I think about 99% of all people in general just plain suck. Not just americans

Quote:
Well I have to say Palin is pretty good looking I will probably be voting for McCain. Obama just has two many skeletons in his attic...both candidates just kinda suck to put it bluntly. IMO
what skeletons does Obama have? If anyone has skeletons it would be McCain since he's about as old as the universe

post #84 of 583 Old 09-14-2008, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basosz View Post
what skeletons does Obama have? If anyone has skeletons it would be McCain since he's about as old as the universe
There are to many to name. Go to google and type in Obama's skeletons and you'll get pages and pages and pages and pages...so on and so forth.

Chris

“ To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”-Anatole France
post #85 of 583 Old 09-14-2008, 08:52 AM

Quote:
There are to many to name. Go to google and type in Obama's skeletons and you'll get pages and pages and pages and pages...so on and so forth.
But I'm too lazy to use google. That's like 4 commands I have to give my computer. I wanna know from you !!!

Right now though I'm watching "Hackers" with Angeline Jolie when she was hot.

Awesome movie

post #86 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 956
I think I killed the "288 GTO - your opinion" thread
post #87 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 07:32 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
geese, why won't this thread just DIE???????????

hehehehehehe

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
post #88 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Because we are all trying to kill it

Archie
post #89 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Because we are all trying to kill it
Who is trying to kill it???

Chris

post #90 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 02:13 PM

I googled Obama skeletons... and got about 524.000 results.

I also googled McCain skeletons and got 430.000 results.

So both have a lot of dead people in their closet. Now why did you not point the McCain result out to me Chris? You never told me that McCain also did some very bad things (like follow Bush 95% of the time). Are you perhaps biased against the superior democrats?

post #91 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basosz View Post
I googled Obama skeletons... and got about 524.000 results.

I also googled McCain skeletons and got 430.000 results.

So both have a lot of dead people in their closet. Now why did you not point the McCain result out to me Chris? You never told me that McCain also did some very bad things (like follow Bush 95% of the time). Are you perhaps biased against the superior democrats?
Not really. I just figured I'd point out the one with half a million skeletons...430,000 McCain isn't quite there yet.

Chris

post #92 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 04:52 PM

That's just because the republicans are better at playing dirty campaigns. Oh well... you have to be good at something I suppose... it's not like they'll leave the USA in anything even resembling a good shape

post #93 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 05:27 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Quote:
So I take it you will be voting for McCain also?
Pete, I have to say that I'm not used yet to your hard-core defense of the republicans. I mean, of course we know you are a red neck on top of everything, but on the other hand you're such an open-minded liberal person in so many aspects of your life.

I hate to say it, but I agree with Basosz when it comes to the American election hehehehehe

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
post #94 of 583 Old 09-15-2008, 07:48 PM

I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for yet....of course I have to register first. I haven't followed the election much, so I will have to do a little research before I choose someone.

Chris

post #95 of 583 Old 09-16-2008, 04:42 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
Pete, I have to say that I'm not used yet to your hard-core defense of the republicans. I mean, of course we know you are a red neck on top of everything, but on the other hand you're such an open-minded liberal person in so many aspects of your life.

I hate to say it, but I agree with Basosz when it comes to the American election hehehehehe
Well, since neither you or Basosz will be voting in the American election I guess I don't have to worry.

I am very liberal in my personal life but when it comes to politics I am very conservative. I have a "live and let live" philosophy. You do whatever you want to do and I'll do whatever I want to do. The problem I have with the democrats is that they want to take money out of my pocket and give it to people who are too lazy to work so that they can do whatever they want to do. I'm sorry but I don't feel people deserve a paycheck just for being alive. The republicans want to keep the money in the hands of the people who earn it. What money they do take at least they use it to buy cool shit like tanks and jet fighters. That's what I'd buy.

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."

Last edited by Pete04222; 09-16-2008 at 05:33 AM.
post #96 of 583 Old 09-16-2008, 05:05 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Here's some stuff for you Stile. Teddy Roosevelt, the 26th President of the USA, once said "You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."

This is the next President of the United States of America:

National Security
A Strong Military in a Dangerous World

In a dangerous world, protecting America's national security requires a strong military. Today, America has the most capable, best-trained and best-led military force in the world. But much needs to be done to maintain our military leadership, retain our technological advantage, and ensure that America has a modern, agile military force able to meet the diverse security challenges of the 21st century.

John McCain is committed to ensuring that the men and women of our military remain the best, most capable fighting force on Earth - and that our nation honors its promises to them for their service.

The global war on terrorism, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, threats from rogue states like Iran and North Korea, and the rise of potential strategic competitors like China and Russia mean that America requires a larger and more capable military to protect our country's vital interests and deter challenges to our security. America confronts a range of serious security challenges: Protecting our homeland in an age of global terrorism and Islamist extremism; working with friends and partners overseas, from Africa to Southeast Asia, to help them combat terrorism and violent insurgencies in their own countries; defending against missile and nuclear attack; maintaining the credibility of our defense commitments to our allies; and waging difficult counterinsurgency campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq.

John McCain understands national security and the threats facing our nation. He recognizes the dangers posed by the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, violent Islamist extremists and their terrorist tactics, and the ever present threat of regional conflict that can spill into broader wars that endanger allies and destabilize areas of the world vital to American security. He knows that to protect our homeland, our interests, and our values - and to keep the peace - America must have the best-manned, best-equipped, and best-supported military in the world.

John McCain has been a tireless advocate of our military and ensuring that our forces are properly postured, funded, and ready to meet the nation's obligations both at home and abroad. He has fought to modernize our forces, to ensure that America maintains and expands its technological edge against any potential adversary, and to see that our forces are capable and ready to undertake the variety of missions necessary to meet national security objectives.

As President, John McCain will strengthen the military, shore up our alliances, and ensure that the nation is capable of protecting the homeland, deterring potential military challenges, responding to any crisis that endangers American security, and prevailing in any conflict we are forced to fight.

So there you go Stile. Teddy Roosevelt also believed that if you, "Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far." I also believe in peace through strength. If you have a knife and I have an assault rifle, you are not likely to disturb me. I also believe that if you kick a tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth. (Tom Clancy)

Capt. Pete

Last edited by Pete04222; 09-16-2008 at 05:23 AM.
post #97 of 583 Old 09-16-2008, 05:29 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlin View Post
I think I killed the "288 GTO - your opinion" thread
No you didn't!

Capt. Pete
post #98 of 583 Old 09-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for yet....of course I have to register first. I haven't followed the election much, so I will have to do a little research before I choose someone.

Chris
I've already told you who to vote for. Stop worrying about it. If you vote for Obama I will lose all respect I had for you.

Capt. Pete
post #99 of 583 Old 09-16-2008, 07:51 AM

Pete, nice article except for one tiny little thing... it only talks about McCain as if he's the second coming of Christ, as if McCain has the answers to all things concerning national security, but what about Obama? What reason is there for Obama NOT to know these precise same things? The entire article just kinda skips over that. It's like me saying that you own a ferrari. It does not say anything about any other guy a ferrari. Just because McCain has been imprisoned by the Vietcong means nothing concerning Obama. This type of journalism is very sneaky precisely for this reason. It only talks about one person and does not compare at all. Also... if you want to bash Obama for lacking experience, he's now got Joe Biden. McCain's got a gun-toting, lipstick-wearing hockey pig! (I'm against every type of gun or bow hunting by the way. If you want to hunt bears or hogs for sports, at least make it fair and kill it with you own two hands).

I agree with you that someone should not get a paycheck for just being alive, but then again... the republicans are fighting two wars that cause military personel to almost starve because the wages are too damn low. Did you know that soldiers are cut their pay if they die halfway through a maycheck? They gave their lives to their country (well... sort of) and their families pay for it with said live, and also by being cut out of the last paycheck that these girls and guys have earned.

America is a great country... no... america WAS a great country, and it can be again if someone smart takes the lead and also if americans can get their heads out of their asses

This concludes this days rant. Tune in tomorrow for the latest thoughts on communism

post #100 of 583 Old 09-16-2008, 07:53 AM

Quote:
I've already told you who to vote for. Stop worrying about it. If you vote for Obama I will lose all respect I had for you.
Also: This is not what I'm used to from you. You say that you are open minded and that means giving him the oppurtunity to vote for whoever he wants to without him being afraid of losing your respect. This is beneath you.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode