Killing Threads??? - Page 4 - Ferrari Life
View Poll Results: Am I killings threads?
Yes you are killing posts, people dont want to talk to you! 3 9.68%
No, your not killing them, just seems that way! 28 90.32%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishawk4 View Post
Who are you calling a spammer???

Chris
he meant 'Spanner'

Quote:
Well I'm in religion 100...yes I said religion 100. It is a required class and I brought my laptop. hahahahaha

Chris

Is that some kind of sect?

Incidentally, statistically speaking - who is the biggest thread-killer on F-Life?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 03:41 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1fosI View Post
Is that some kind of sect?

Incidentally, statistically speaking - who is the biggest thread-killer on F-Life?

Haha, no its an intro to Religion course that is required at my University.

Well...looking through the threads I am not the most common thread killer...but looking through the threads I've made....I end more than half of them....so maybe I am.....the THREAD KILLER

Chris

“ To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
post #63 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 05:02 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
LOL this is why I love this forum, you always make me smile in the end of the day, no matter how miserable I feel!

I vote for Chris as the ultimate thread-killer, and I claim 2nd position in that race

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy

post #64 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 05:12 PM

Haha, we are the Killers on this site Stile! I will be honest....I don't think this thread is going to die now..because everyone wants to be the killer....but...I will stick it out

Chris

“ To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”-Anatole France
post #65 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,990
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are hilarious.....

~

1990 348 TS (87284)

“I build cars for young men that only old men can afford” - Enzo Ferrari
post #66 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum6464 View Post
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are hilarious.....

~
Are we??? HAHA I did it again!

Chris

post #67 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 07:20 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Haha, we are the Killers on this site Stile! I will be honest....I don't think this thread is going to die now..because everyone wants to be the killer....but...I will stick it out

Chris
Yeah, Chris, I think this is the big one, and I'll fight for it 'til the end, no matter the consequences!

And Mario, you'll have to try a lot harder if you want to be the ultimate-thread-killer, your performance killing threads is actually pretty poor compared to us, professionals.

hehehehehe

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
post #68 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
Yeah, Chris, I think this is the big one, and I'll fight for it 'til the end, no matter the consequences!

And Mario, you'll have to try a lot harder if you want to be the ultimate-thread-killer, your performance killing threads is actually pretty poor compared to us, professionals.

hehehehehe
Ahhh yes...but there is a way a non experienced thread killer could win this thread as their own....if it becomes locked..... I don't want to think about that.....I just know that I am going to win this one!

Chris

post #69 of 583 Old 09-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Quote:
Well I'm in religion 100...yes I said religion 100. It is a required class and I brought my laptop. hahahahaha
Chris
Do you get to study Satanism? If not it might be worth your while to look at this website http://www.churchofsatan.com/ and bring it up in class. I figure Satanism has got to be one of the world's most peaceful religions. I mean, how many wars have ever been fought in the name of Satan?

Like all religions, a lot of the stuff they say makes sense. Basosz, you might like some of this stuff. It kind of reminds me of you, especially statements 3&4. Here are the Nine Satanic Statements:
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

Chris, a study and a paper in this might get you some extra points in your religion class. Or it might get you thrown out. At any rate, you will generate discussion.

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
post #70 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 02:33 AM

That is true Pete it would generate a discussion....since I already know she is a full Democrat, a feminist, and against sex (go figure) I think I know the outcome

Chris

post #71 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 04:04 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
That is true Pete it would generate a discussion....since I already know she is a full Democrat, a feminist, and against sex (go figure) I think I know the outcome

Chris
Great, just the kind of person we need teaching religion. How do you know she is against sex? Did her girlfriend tell you or did you find out on your own?

For my religious studies, I will be working mostly with Muslims so I have been studying that religion to see what it consists of and how it will affect my business onboard the ship. The galley, or kitchen, is already halal so that means all the food that comes from it is permissible under Islamic law (I sure do miss my bacon). I have converted one of the recreation rooms into a prayer room and have come up with a plan to communicate the direction of Mecca in regards to the ship's heading during prayer time. Worst case scenario we turn the ship during prayer time (when possible). Islam is a good religion but it sure has a lot of strict rules.

Who'd of thought that these were some of the issues that you have to deal with as a Captain?

Capt. Pete
post #72 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Chris if you want to spend time on here during your religious study classes, you should say that you are a member of a cult called Ferrari Life and you must pray to it at least 10 times a day.

As for killing threads, I'm sure I've done my fair share too...and when it comes to going off-thread I must be up there with the good Captain.

Archie
post #73 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Chris if you want to spend time on here during your religious study classes, you should say that you are a member of a cult called Ferrari Life and you must pray to it at least 10 times a day.

As for killing threads, I'm sure I've done my fair share too...and when it comes to going off-thread I must be up there with the good Captain.
Very nice Archie, that is a good idea.

Chris

post #74 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete04222 View Post
Great, just the kind of person we need teaching religion. How do you know she is against sex? Did her girlfriend tell you or did you find out on your own?
She told us that as college students should spend a lot of time thinking about the consequences about having sex...and see that it isn't worth it in the end Shes pretty funny. There are two stories that tell you how much of an airhead she really is. By the way she got her doctorate at Harvard....they must give them away

Story 1: Shes not to bright.

She told us that the best church she ever went to was a Presbyterian church in Boston. She went there three years and was very involved. After three years she found out that the who church were gays. Like I said not to bright.

Story 2: Feminist and almost racist.

Well as you know with the election Barack Obama is running for the Democratic party. Well she said that Hilary should of won because women have suffered and earned their place more than blacks.....now keep in mind I go to the University of DETROIT Mercy. There are quite a few African Americans in my classes. A kid in front of me looked right at her and said what the Hell are you talking about. Slavery?

Again shows how bright she is...

Now mind you I have no problem with religion. I go to a Christian non-denominational church and I'm pretty religious. I just think this class and professor are hilarious.

Chris

Last edited by Chrishawk4; 09-12-2008 at 02:56 PM.
post #75 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 02:18 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,516
Quote:
For my religious studies, I will be working mostly with Muslims so I have been studying that religion to see what it consists of and how it will affect my business onboard the ship. The galley, or kitchen, is already halal so that means all the food that comes from it is permissible under Islamic law (I sure do miss my bacon). I have converted one of the recreation rooms into a prayer room and have come up with a plan to communicate the direction of Mecca in regards to the ship's heading during prayer time. Worst case scenario we turn the ship during prayer time (when possible). Islam is a good religion but it sure has a lot of strict rules.

Who'd of thought that these were some of the issues that you have to deal with as a Captain?
Pete, try to make swivel platforms for the islamists on board... makes it easier to turn em to Mecca when you have to make a turn with the ship during prayer. You can go completely overboard (pun intended) and try to integrate the swivel platforms with the (electronic) compass and electric motors to keep em pointed in the right direction. If you do that, they'll love you as their captain

I'm also thinking that it would make a great YouTube movie
post #76 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basosz View Post
Pete, try to make swivel platforms for the islamists on board... makes it easier to turn em to Mecca when you have to make a turn with the ship during prayer. You can go completely overboard (pun intended) and try to integrate the swivel platforms with the (electronic) compass and electric motors to keep em pointed in the right direction. If you do that, they'll love you as their captain

I'm also thinking that it would make a great YouTube movie
The Offshore Muslim Autopilot. I love it! It actually wouldn't be that hard to do considering the equipment we have onboard. I mean, if I can keep a dish pointed at a satellite in all sea conditions it shouldn't be that hard to keep a Muslim pointed towards Mecca.

I could get one of those mechanical bulls from a Texas cowboy bar and interface it with the GPS, the gyrocompass and the ship's motion reference sensors and we're all set. Pray away my friend!

Capt. Pete
post #77 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Well as you know with the election Barack Obama is running for the Democratic party. Well she said that Hilary should of won because women have suffered and earned their place more than blacks.....now keep in mind I go to the University of DETROIT Mercy. There are quite a few African Americans in my classes. A kid in front of me looked right at her and said what the Hell are you talking about. Slavery?
That is wrong on so many levels and I am glad that you are mature enough to see through her bullshit. Did the black kid really challenge her openly on this? If he did then good for him. This election is really unique because the issues have been lost. It is "This is our chance to get a woman in office." or "This is our chance to get a black man in office." Hello out there!?! Shouldn't we elect our president based on his ability to lead the American people?

Capt. Pete
post #78 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Yeah Archie, I think you and I are not thread killers but we sure are the kings of going off-topic.

Capt. Pete
post #79 of 583 Old 09-12-2008, 08:58 PM

Quote:
That is wrong on so many levels and I am glad that you are mature enough to see through her bullshit. Did the black kid really challenge her openly on this? If he did then good for him. This election is really unique because the issues have been lost. It is "This is our chance to get a woman in office." or "This is our chance to get a black man in office." Hello out there!?! Shouldn't we elect our president based on his ability to lead the American people?
The black kid did open his mouth but she did to, just so that an argument didn't break loose. She apologized because this had nothing to do with the topic we were covering. I agree we should vote on the candidate that can actually lead the people, not because they are a woman or a black man. In the American economy crisis you think people would realize this....but no they don't...dumb Americans (That one was for you Basosz )

Chris

post #80 of 583 Old 09-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
The black kid did open his mouth but she did to, just so that an argument didn't break loose. She apologized because this had nothing to do with the topic we were covering. I agree we should vote on the candidate that can actually lead the people, not because they are a woman or a black man. In the American economy crisis you think people would realize this....but no they don't...dumb Americans (That one was for you Basosz )

Chris
So I take it you will be voting for McCain also?

Capt. Pete

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode