Well I'm in religion 100...yes I said religion 100. It is a required class and I brought my laptop. hahahahaha
Do you get to study Satanism? If not it might be worth your while to look at this website http://www.churchofsatan.com/
and bring it up in class. I figure Satanism has got to be one of the world's most peaceful religions. I mean, how many wars have ever been fought in the name of Satan?
Like all religions, a lot of the stuff they say makes sense. Basosz, you might like some of this stuff. It kind of reminds me of you, especially statements 3&4. Here are the Nine Satanic Statements:
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his divine spiritual and intellectual development, has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
Chris, a study and a paper in this might get you some extra points in your religion class. Or it might get you thrown out. At any rate, you will generate discussion.